Aussie Owls

Guest Kenny1football

Guest Kenny1football

I have recented moved Down Under (Sydney to be precise) and was wondering whether there were any other Aussie Owls in the Sydney area? Also does anyone subscribe to Wednesday World overseas?

I have recented moved Down Under (Sydney to be precise) and was wondering whether there were any other Aussie Owls in the Sydney area? Also does anyone subscribe to Wednesday World overseas?

Hi KennySydney based Owl too, where abouts are you based? Haven't seen any other Owls here nor Pigs too for that matter.

Guest Kenny1football

Hi KennySydney based Owl too, where abouts are you based? Haven't seen any other Owls here nor Pigs too for that matter.

Moore Park just across from the golf course What about yourself? Went to Aussie Stadium last weekend and saw Carbone's home debut

Moore Park just across from the golf course What about yourself? Went to Aussie Stadium last weekend and saw Carbone's home debut

Artarmon on the North Shore, where all the Chinese are. Couldn't be bothered to go, would be like seeing an old girlfriend in the arms of another.

Guest Kenny1football

You didn't miss much to be honest - the fayre on offer wasn't great but Sydney's goal was a good one. I forget the blokes name (think he as the left back) - it was a 25 yard screamer!

Guest grantang

Hi guys, I am from Sydney as well (Newtown area) and to be honest, haven't seen that many owls fans around here. But it is always exciting when you do.They've started showing the occasional Championship match on Foxtel (real teams with real history, apparently) so we may actually be able to watch a game some time...

Guest Kenny1football

Yeah but I doubt we'll be on for a while. We've already been on twice this season haven't we? That 30 mins highlights programme on a Tuesday night is good though.

Guest grantang

Have we already been on twice? If you are able to find out in advance and let us know when we are on again, that would be ace.What time is the 30 mins highlight package on?

Guest Kenny1football

It's on Fox Sports 1 at 7pm. They show all the Championship goals and have one or two interviews with a couple of managers every week

Guest IantheEd

Hi fella's...............i'm a bit further North than you guys on the Central CoastI subscribe to Wednesday World........being over here i find it worthwhile....don't know if i'd bother if i was at home though.

Hey guys,new here but I too am an Owl in Oz, bit further north though, I'm from Brisbane.

Guest Craig Brown

Hey guys,new here but I too am an Owl in Oz, bit further north though, I'm from Brisbane.

Shouldn't you be in the New Zealand owls section mate?? ;-) Hey people, another aussie owls here. Normally from Melbourne but lucky enough to be watching live this season.. How are the Melbourne Victory going this year??? I havnt been looking!!! :clap2: :tongue:

Shouldn't you be in the New Zealand owls section mate?? ;-)

Hey people, another aussie owls here. Normally from Melbourne but lucky enough to be watching live this season..

How are the Melbourne Victory going this year??? I havnt been looking!!! :clap2: :tongue:

That made me laugh very loudly :biggrin:

hey im going toaustralia in december for a year. working visa. are there any supporters clubs out there?Be easier to commute with them and see if any of them are looking for people to work?Thanks

Guest grantang

Where are you going in Australia? I know there are a couple of supporters clubs, though I am not really involved with them. I can give you some advice on things if you need, though.

Hi guys just starting to get the ball rolling to emigrate down under,any advice ?. I work in building trade, is it better to go as an independant or get sponsored through an agent ?. Done my points check and got 130. Also how long does the process take ?

Guest owlinoz

Howdoo

Another owl here. Been here 5 years now. Bondi beach to be exact. Met another wednesdayite over here.

UTO