Southend

Guest m_markham

I think i was sat with some London owls at southend, back row, left of the goal from our view, am i right?

I was sat round that way and I am a member of the London Owls. There were some other southern wednesday fans in the group I was in as well as some from Sheffield. From the London Owls I saw on the day, they were closer towards the goal than me, I was about 10-15 seats from the left side of the stand on the back row.

well i nearly broke a seat so you might have heard the bang.did you sit 2nd row from back for abit of the match?

Yeah I did, moved to the back row about 15-20 minutes in to get a better 'view' of the goal, which was shocking from both viewpoints!!Going off to Roots Hall tonight though, got a ticket for a fiver and will be sitting on the sidelines, so a much better view one would hope!!

Guest m_markham

Yeah I did, moved to the back row about 15-20 minutes in to get a better 'view' of the goal, which was shocking from both viewpoints!!Going off to Roots Hall tonight though, got a ticket for a fiver and will be sitting on the sidelines, so a much better view one would hope!!

yea ull have been sat next to me i think, i was sat next to my girlfriend and a mate 2 to my left... was you with your girlfriend?

yea ull have been sat next to me i think, i was sat next to my girlfriend and a mate 2 to my left... was you with your girlfriend?

no, just a friend of mine. I recall seeing 2 guys and a girl to my left, must have been you!don't think i'd want to take a girlfriend to the football with me, i drink to much, swear too much and generally make an arse of myself every saturday!! i'm not exactly at my best!!

no, just a friend of mine. I recall seeing 2 guys and a girl to my left, must have been you!don't think i'd want to take a girlfriend to the football with me, i drink to much, swear too much and generally make an arse of myself every saturday!! i'm not exactly at my best!!

What so you mean you're actually different when your not at football, gary?Don't try and blame footy for your dispicable attitude and behaviour ;-)

What so you mean you're actually different when your not at football, gary?Don't try and blame footy for your dispicable attitude and behaviour ;-)

I'm quite reserved and quiet normally. It's when I go to the football that the other side of my personality rears it's ugly head!!