Sign in to follow this  
Bez

Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire Border Owls

I live in Yateley but commute to Reading Uni and come from Farnboroughanyone live near me?

I live in Yateley but commute to Reading Uni and come from Farnboroughanyone live near me?

thousands of people :laugh:

i was staying in maidenhead for 5 mths to august lol, but now back home in W-S-M but you are more than welcome to communnicate with us SoS lot southern owls supporters/aka south west owlslol

Was living in Pirbright for 2 years up until june now living in Oxford.

Farnborough's about an hour on the train to London isn't it? Plenty of London Wednesday fans up there too.

Im also from Yateley. There are a few owls in the area. There was two, maybe three, that used to teach at Yateley School. Theres a couple on Aylesham Way aswell. Oh and one or two pop in to Asda in Farnborough quite often.

Guest skeltog

Am living in woking, if anyone fancies cathcing up to watch a game and a beer or 5

Herb...i used to work in asda! now in waitrose.My mate banner is an owls fan from yateley. Where bouts you live? mite know you lolim down vicarage road

I live near the Aylesham Way shops. You may know me as the lad that was training on the green in a Wednesday shirt.I think i know banner if he used to play in goal for Beaulieu.

yea he did play in goal for beaulieu.If ya fancy training with my team (Waitrose) then come down on Sunday @ 5pm on the greenI think i have seen you training in your owls top, i wear mine all the time 2