THE NEWEST EXILED OWL

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THE NEWEST EXILED OWL WAS BORN ON 17-08-2006.SHE IS MY 4th DAUGHTER AND IS CALLED AMY MAY BARR, SHE WEIGHED IN AT 8lb 6oz.MRS NUNOWL AND AMY BOTH FINE AND OUR OTHER 3 GIRLS ARE OVER THE MOON, AS AM I.THE EVER EXPANDING NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

Guest Infamouszigg

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THE NEWEST EXILED OWL WAS BORN ON 17-08-2006.SHE IS MY 4th DAUGHTER AND IS CALLED AMY MAY BARR, SHE WEIGHED IN AT 8lb 6oz.MRS NUNOWL AND AMY BOTH FINE AND OUR OTHER 3 GIRLS ARE OVER THE MOON, AS AM I.THE EVER EXPANDING NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

Dave,Congratulations to you and yours.Keep livin' the dream mateW.T.I.D. :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :biggrin: :yahoo:

Guest Pickle66

Congratulatoins Nun Owl to you and your familyI am one of 4 girls, so you are in for a fun time lol Am convinced all those hormones as teenagers caused my dad to leave home heheBut seriously, glad everything has gone well for your wife and the newest addition :-)

Edited by Pickle66

Guest Pickle66

thanks for your kind words but i don't think i'll show mrs NUNOWL this quote.NUNEATONOWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

I thought it would make you chuckle lol Congratulations once again to all of you.

Guest crowbarr

congratulations dave on the new born and all, send my congratulations to the rest of the family aswell.NUNEATON OWLS---LIVING THE DREAM

you called your baby BARR?weirdo...

listen here sonnyjim, don't mess with the Nuneaton owls or you may find the words horse, head and bed comming into play. if you have a problem with the surname BARR deal with it in the best way you can you purile pratt, without insulting your betters :shutup2:

Guest Infamouszigg

listen here sonnyjim, don't mess with the Nuneaton owls or you may find the words horse, head and bed comming into play. if you have a problem with the surname BARR deal with it in the best way you can you purile pratt, without insulting your betters :shutup2:

Thought I'd sit this one out, but if you need me in back on the offensive, then let me know.Livin' the dream Midlands Owls,Many towns, ONE TEAM!