Form table from last 10

Let's hope stoke Brum and Millwall continue to be awful, the closer they get to relegation the more nerves and doubt will creep in 

Huddersfield still have a new manager bounce to come, there owner seems a bit mental so hopefully he makes a xisco style choice 

We're not dead yet! 

There are 15 games left , if we replicate our form for the last 15 games we will end up with 46 points 

if all teams in and around is replicated this the bottom would look like this (obviously it never works out this way, but something to look at) 

QPR.                     48

Hudders              47

Milwall                46
Owls                    46

—————————————
Birmingham        45
Stoke.                   43

Rotherham          27

• Like 4
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

We are slipping down, but if we keep posting 3/4pts over Huddersfield/QPR over 10 games, it's going down to the wire.

Big IF as both those teams seem to have picked up over the last couple of games.

We basically need to average 0.5 PTS more per game than anyone up to about 18th.

Which is no tall order. 

Think Blackburn/Swansea/ Plymouth barring a catastrophic run in are safe. (We have all 3 to left to play so we could reel them into it with a win).

The worry for us is that Huddersfield are scoring goals now (7 in last 2), 3 of which against a promotion favourite.

We do though have 8 of our last 15 games are against sides in the bottom half and these are the games that will be telling. Beat all of them (dreaming!!) and we are on 50 Pts. Let's see where we are in 5 games when we will have played 4 of those 8 teams (Millwall, Bristol, Plymouth, and Rotherham). We will know then truly what are prospects are.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Warringtonowl said:

We basically need to average 0.5 PTS more per game than anyone up to about 18th.

Which is no tall order. 

Think Blackburn/Swansea/ Plymouth barring a catastrophic run in are safe. (We have all 3 to left to play so we could reel them into it with a win).

The worry for us is that Huddersfield are scoring goals now (7 in last 2), 3 of which against a promotion favourite.

We do though have 8 of our last 15 games are against sides in the bottom half and these are the games that will be telling. Beat all of them (dreaming!!) and we are on 50 Pts. Let's see where we are in 5 games when we will have played 4 of those 8 teams (Millwall, Bristol, Plymouth, and Rotherham). We will know then truly what are prospects are.

Same here. Hoping it was just the result against us which gave them a little boost and they'll return back to their level now! 😆

1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

We are slipping down, but if we keep posting 3/4pts over Huddersfield/QPR over 10 games, it's going down to the wire.

Big IF as both those teams seem to have picked up over the last couple of games.

We need to drag as many teams in as possible which does seem to be happening.

However I’ve said all along it’s no good at looking at other results. Concentrate on ourselves. We need to win games. Tomorrow will be bloody hard to but then Millwall we could do with taking something from then our home games are key. Pick up points and we give ourselves a chance.

13 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We need to drag as many teams in as possible which does seem to be happening.

However I’ve said all along it’s no good at looking at other results. Concentrate on ourselves. We need to win games. Tomorrow will be bloody hard to but then Millwall we could do with taking something from then our home games are key. Pick up points and we give ourselves a chance.

We are, but they all still have a healthy lead over us.

Birmingham will at least match our points total between now and the end of the season, almost certain about that. They were good before Rooney, and now they have a decent manager again. They also have a game in hand.

Stoke are in freefall and they (as well as Blackburn) are the ones I said I think will get pulled into it a few weeks back. Unfortunately, we need to pass two teams!

I think Millwall are already too far away (as are Blackburn now). The only chance, IMO, of dragging them in is winning at The Den week. Given our away form, I'm not too confident.

The Birmingham result has given us a little hope again, but with QPR and Huddersfield picking up, Birmingham's manager change, and our short-comings in central midfield, I just don't see the escape being pulled off.

• Like 2

I still think we're going to be looking at The Huddersfield away result at the end of the season.

Had we have beaten them, we would have been a point in front of them 4th from bottom with a similar goal difference, instead its 5 points behind them with a minus 10 goal difference to theirs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

We are, but they all still have a healthy lead over us.

Birmingham will at least match our points total between now and the end of the season, almost certain about that. They were good before Rooney, and now they have a decent manager again. They also have a game in hand.

Stoke are in freefall and they (as well as Blackburn) are the ones I said I think will get pulled into it a few weeks back. Unfortunately, we need to pass two teams!

I think Millwall are already too far away (as are Blackburn now). The only chance, IMO, of dragging them in is winning at The Den week. Given our away form, I'm not too confident.

The Birmingham result has given us a little hope again, but with QPR and Huddersfield picking up, Birmingham's manager change, and our short-comings in central midfield, I just don't see the escape being pulled off.

I agree with everything you have said here 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

But might have meant Xisco not being sacked when he was!

Yeah, hobbling along under Muñoz could have been even more disastrous for us.

At least he was so bad that even Chansiri couldn't fail to spot it a mile off and make the inevitable change.

I've never seen a manager look so out of their depth.