Tuesday and no signs of ?

Well we was told last week from Danny that a head of recruitment was coming in the next couple  of day's  but no signs or rumours  of anything, so is this same thing going on when he said the same about the German technical and free kick expert that couldn't get a visa and then still we haven't  got one of these in

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Tommy Tinman said:

Well we was told last week from Danny that a head of recruitment was coming in the next couple  of day's  but no signs or rumours  of anything, so is this same thing going on when he said the same about the German technical and free kick expert that couldn't get a visa and then still we haven't  got one of these in

I find the best thing to do these days is to expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if something actually happens.   

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Tommy Tinman said:

No we weren't. All he said was let's see what by happens in the next few days.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

I find the best thing to do these days is to expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if something actually happens.   

Agreed. I totally don't expect Taylor Swift to knock on my door tonight, dressed in latex and with a Big Mac meal for after activity munchies...

41 minutes ago, Wing Back said:

Amazes me how many of our fans get all uppity when they don't find out instantly about absolutely everything that goes off at this club.

I NEED TO KNOW !!!!!!!!

I don't need to know anything, I also don't need to know bullshit..

• Love 1

5 hours ago, RighthOwlon said:

Agreed. I totally don't expect Taylor Swift to knock on my door tonight, dressed in latex and with a Big Mac meal for after activity munchies...

come on lad its taylor swift I'm sure she can stretch to a decent burger and get you at least a Five Guys. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy Tinman said:

This is so much a important  appointment,  so at present there is 2 weeks this Friday to sort out all our coming and goings for our championship survival 

Why it is important to get right, in latest Wednesday heaven podcast it is stated Roehl is fully involved with the appointment. They indicate this is excellent news and I agree with them. Although this window very important it is not just for this window but going forward.

In summer we appointed somebody relatively quickly and the we are suffering for the slapdash job they did.

• Like 1