Shoot the early bird

5 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

So we nosedived last season from December???

ok

let people make their own mind up rather than telling them what to do 

if you don’t want to go then don’t go. If you don’t want to support an exciting future under Danny then dont

Simple as that

We have had a good week, the first in 3 months of the season lets not get carried away Röhl record does not make fir good reading currently.

Played 8, won 2, draw 1, lost 5, a win ration of 25% ranks him currently as one of the worst managers in our history behind Xisco and Pulis

He needs to start putting a few more W in the win column, before we can be saying its the second coming of Big Ron.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Who owns the company?

It doesn’t matter. 

Its a limited company, the owner of the company is not liable or at financial risk beyond the capital already placed into the company. 

Regardless, I was simply trying to temper the OPs hysteria. 

In no fan of DC, but let’s deal with the issues factually. 

The only way we will get DC out is financially. He obviously has cash flow issues again, which is why the early bird is before Christmas.

I won't be buying one. I hope supporters don't. It's riddiculous timing and inconsiderate to supporters.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Ian said:

Christ there’s enough to complain about without having to make stuff up.

”Top pedigree international manager”…..reality is that he’s a few months in to his first ever managerial job

And what was valued at £6m in the summer?

Dawson, £8m now.

8 hours ago, Röhllin Danny said:

Know a scammer when u see one & shoot the early bird.

He released season tkts early last year when we were on a run, riding high. The fans invested in the club. He did not. The team nosedived, barely scraping up. Valued at £6m in the summer, we ranked 24th in the Championship. Did he invest? No. Where are we now? 24th in the league, staring down the barrel at certain relegation. We accumulate 4pts in 2 games & what does he do? Accelerates the release of next season’s early bird tickets. We’re not even half way thru the current season’s debacle. Will he invest in the (notoriously difficult) Jan tfr window? Who knows. Will Dani stay after this season if we go down? Highly unlikely. He’s a top pedigree international mgr, why drop to the 3rd tier of English football to wk for a narcissist? Besides, he’s proved himself. He polished the turd that is SWFC2023/4. This debacle isn’t on him. Nor Xisco, for that matter. Will he invest next summer? Ha!

Scammers are covert, manipulative, opaque.

Multi choice Q

A person invests in football for one of 4 reasons, which is DC?

A) Appreciation & understanding of fine sport.

B) Business acumen - the challenge it presents.

C) Sense of community w a club’s fanbase.

D) Ego.

Don’t buy. Don’t fall for it. Don’t pay his tax bill. Don’t be deceived. Cliches exist for a reason. A leopard doesn’t change its spots. He will never change.

You can stay away then, I'll be buying at the cheapest price 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

That leads to the question, why didn't we strengthen in the Summer after promotion.

Answer:  because we had hardly any income from ST sales over the Spring/Summer as most who had bought them did so in Jan and Feb and that money had already been spent.

Disco brought in 12 players in the summer

1 hour ago, Rumble Fish said:

It doesn’t matter. 

Its a limited company, the owner of the company is not liable or at financial risk beyond the capital already placed into the company. 

Regardless, I was simply trying to temper the OPs hysteria. 

In no fan of DC, but let’s deal with the issues factually. 

I’m not up on Company Law so correct me if I’m wrong - but my logic says - if it’s VAT for example the VAT is paid by the customer to the club who is collecting it on behalf of HMRC ? So if that money has gone missing and is not passed on to the tax man surely there is some fraud somewhere by an individual ? Likewise if it’s income tax/national insurance from salaries, the club have paid the wages and should be collecting the taxes on behalf of HMRC ? If you look at a pay slip it shows “deductions” so again if it’s been deducted from an individuals pay but it’s not been passed on,  someone somewhere has pocketed it surely ? If they then “donate it” to the club to pay the gas bill is that not fraud. 
I understand the liability of the club but don’t individuals stand to be prosecuted as individuals as well ?

16 minutes ago, doubleo said:

I’m not up on Company Law so correct me if I’m wrong - but my logic says - if it’s VAT for example the VAT is paid by the customer to the club who is collecting it on behalf of HMRC ? So if that money has gone missing and is not passed on to the tax man surely there is some fraud somewhere by an individual ? Likewise if it’s income tax/national insurance from salaries, the club have paid the wages and should be collecting the taxes on behalf of HMRC ? If you look at a pay slip it shows “deductions” so again if it’s been deducted from an individuals pay but it’s not been passed on,  someone somewhere has pocketed it surely ? If they then “donate it” to the club to pay the gas bill is that not fraud. 
I understand the liability of the club but don’t individuals stand to be prosecuted as individuals as well ?

What money has gone missing or are making things up

7 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

That leads to the question, why didn't we strengthen in the Summer after promotion.

Answer:  because we had hardly any income from ST sales over the Spring/Summer as most who had bought them did so in Jan and Feb and that money had already been spent.

On what may I ask? 

10 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

You are very negative

you have no idea what will happen 

You are very positive - you have no idea what will happen. Most people don't find being bottom of the league very exciting, especially if they are being run by an incompetent owner. Enjoy your football.