Season Tickets on sale Friday.

4 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

He would be undercutting the multiyear tickets though - can't see him doing that - but who knows.

Of course he will he's already got there money....I expect to pay around  what I did in the 1st phase last season  

3 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Not the ones in summer 23 but ones sold couple of years ago that would have included this season before last year's £395 price 

Don't know - but this is the problem - there are a legacy of multiyear season ticket holders over different time periods - you are going to pi55ing off a lot of people who have paid years in advance in the belief that it would be the cheapest option. Not to mention the lack of future income on future seasons.

1 minute ago, Mosborough-owl said:

It’s like he loves doing things that he knows will get a bad reaction. It’s very strange. Like.. seriously, what would be the difference if he announced them in feb say? He would receive far less criticism. 

the things dc does just baffles me. 

It's a cash grab 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

The man is utterly predictable. That little snippet about being prepared to invest in a striker was clearly always going to be fan funded.

Yep, there will be a statement saying "show me you can be a good owner by buying your tickets now so we can sign one player in January on loan."   

29 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Just found last years - the deadline was Monday 16th January.

So wayyyyyy earlier this year - brought forward possibly because we've just taken 4 points - so now we have a one in a million chance of staying up - rather than a snowball in hells chance.

They announced it in early December. The deadline was 16th of January.

I’d be more receptive to buying at this stage if there was some kind of concession forthcoming for if/when we are playing League 1 football. Suspect we will see top end Championship prices, which is unrealistic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’d be more receptive to buying at this stage if there was some kind of concession forthcoming for if/when we are playing League 1 football. Suspect we will see top end Championship prices, which is unrealistic. 

They are putting them on sale on Friday so people think we still have an outside chance of staying up - wait until after Christmas and that ship will have most likely sailed.

• Like 2