Season Tickets on sale Friday.

17 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Your absolutely bang wrong most people who voted for Brexit they hated immigration and immigrants they were either racists  or were conned by other highly placed and educated racists. 

There is no other explanation. 

Sure, sure 🙄 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Your absolutely bang wrong most people who voted for Brexit they hated immigration and immigrants they were either racists  or were conned by other highly placed and educated racists. 

I know plenty of people who voted for Brexit as an f you to the establishment. 

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, SWFC Trust said:

One of our members did an interesting bit of research wanted to share with the forum.  

Shows just how against the grain (pale) this sort of 'promotion' is.  Our full response will be coming shortly and teaser alert.  Not impressed and we will be raising wherever we can that applying this sort of deadline at a time of high financial pressure is not the way to treat extremely loyal fans.  

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 09.57.25.jpeg

Intersecting but doesn't tell half the story.  For example yes Norwich EB 15/3 but their cheapest adult ticket in their EB was £534 Vs ours at £395.  

The January prices last year were great value 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

and off we go....

These fans don't support Chansiri mate, they want to watch Sheffield Wednesday

I've no problem with it, if I can afford a season ticket I'll be going, 

I hate what Chansiri is doing to the club...and If you pick the ONE game...I'll stay away, but no way am I stopping what I have done for 60 years, and thats watching The Wednesday, you can call me a moron or whatever the f.ook you like, you can accuse me of killing the club, you can make owt you like up.

Throwing insults about simply hardens views, entrenches opinions and gets you jack sh**t

Chansiri has been ******** up for years...Did You not got to Wembley?

I called this sodding years ago ..same as such as Kivo..ahh but..chance of the Prem, forget the f.ooking future?

I've met Chairmen to put me points across, BUT

When push comes to shove..I'm A Sheffield Wednesday fan and whenever it is feasible and affordable..Thats what I will be doing.

One off protests..yea I'm up for it....not watching SWFC for a season...No f.ookin' thanks

I was talking about the fans who believe everything Chansiri says when he’s blaming the fans for his own mistakes. The fans I am talking about then use what he says to attack other fans who are critical of Chansiri. In very much the same way they blamed fans for Chansiri saying he wasn’t putting anymore money into the club.

This happens A LOT in the WS Facebook group.

48 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Wrong section.

Take your Brexit chat to the politics section where it belongs.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, sage owl said:

I'm a remainer, but to say millions upon millions who voted to leave way back in 2016 were purely just racists, is ignorant. I believe most people will have numerous reasons for doing things and that is their right. 

I don't agree with 30,000 going to Bramall Lane every week, but if everyone was like me, Wednesday would win the league every year. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SWFC Trust said:

One of our members did an interesting bit of research wanted to share with the forum.  

Shows just how against the grain (pale) this sort of 'promotion' is.  Our full response will be coming shortly and teaser alert.  Not impressed and we will be raising wherever we can that applying this sort of deadline at a time of high financial pressure is not the way to treat extremely loyal fans.  

This needs posting everywhere.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This needs to be more well known. I see from another thread that the trust isn't tacitly backing protest, I see why. This kind of thing is where you should be making noise and publicising the issues around chansiris ownership. 

7 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

This needs to be more well known. I see from another thread that the trust isn't tacitly backing protest, I see why. This kind of thing is where you should be making noise and publicising the issues around chansiris ownership. 

I've just posted it on the Wednesday Sing.

• Love 3

So apart from us and maybe norwich the vast majority of football supporters in the league at least know which standard of football they are paying for,, its absolutely ridiculous

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

So apart from us and maybe norwich the vast majority of football supporters in the league at least know which standard of football they are paying for,, its absolutely ridiculous

True - plus Norwich usually have a waiting list for season tickets - we've never have the demand for that.

If not one single fan bought a season ticket he would have no choice but to sell.

Obviously that won’t happen.

And also, I totally accept it is up to each individual to do whatever they want with their own money.

However, if you buy one, don’t kid yourself that you are not a contributing factor to allowing this mad man to keep control of our football club.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

If not one single fan bought a season ticket he would have no choice but to sell.

Obviously that won’t happen.

And also, I totally accept it is up to each individual to do whatever they want with their own money.

However, if you buy one, don’t kid yourself that you are not a contributing factor to allowing this mad man to keep control of our football club.

or if you don't buy one then you either end up paying alot more or don't go

Rock and a hard place springs to mind

Whether people like it or not DC has got the fans by the meat and 2 veg with this. He knows people will moan about it but will ultimately just renew

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1