Jump to content

Protest march, QPR (h) 16th December, 2pm (and why it's happening)


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Luke said:

This is how i imagine it going 

 

If i lived local id turn up

I live a 10 hour round trip, so will hold back and hopefully see that it was a great success 

You'll be to busy outside the ground with your Danny Röhl out placards 😁

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


 

Apart from every other demonstration in any country in any year 

 

Honestly it’s amazing how so many have fallen for this ‘we need to know who they are’ nonsense

 

Absolute sheeplike behaviour 

Incredible isn't it.

All I need to know is that 

1 they're wednesday fans

2 that there views are pretty much the same as mine, which is to better my club by getting rid of chancer the cancer

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

You asked what the objective is?

On 05/12/2023 at 06:59, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

What's the objective of the protest?

 

I did, yes. 

 


I also said, that he has millions tied up in the business and is clearly more interested in his own finances than what us "bad customers" think, so a march isn't going to achieve THAT outcome. I thought that made it pretty obvious I'm looking for something more specific than the ultimate aim of getting rid of Chansiri. 🤪

I was genuinely hoping there was a more immediate and realistic goal.

The reality is that you're getting mardy at me having the temerity to ask the question because you can't answer it. 

 

Edited by Jürgen Weißbrot
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are only two reasons anyone demands this group reveal themselves;

 

1.) You want the club to be able to take action against them

2.) YOU want to take matters into your own hands and be able to personally call them out and/or make their lives personally difficult

 

Both are extremely weird and anyone calling for it needs to be treated with the maximum amount of suspicion.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

 

I did, yes. 

 


I also said, that he has millions tied up in the business and is clearly more interested in his own finances than what us "bad customers" think, so a march isn't going to achieve THAT outcome. I thought that made it pretty obvious I'm looking for something more specific than the ultimate aim of getting rid of Chansiri. 🤪

I was genuinely hoping there was a more immediate and realistic goal.

The reality is that you're getting mardy at me having the temerity to ask the question because you can't answer it. 

 

Rather childish response, but hey, that’s you.

 

If you read the statement right at the beginning of this thread (I have to assume that you couldn’t be @rsed to do that) it informs of the objective and reasoning for it. No one is expecting anything to suddenly happen immediately. It’s called a process, I assume you understand the meaning of that?
 

The protest march will achieve what it is designed achieve, keep the pressure on Chansiri. Maybe generate a bit more publicity, get more fans involved. That is part of the process of either getting Chansiri to sell or start running the club how a football club should be run (highly unlikely). The 1867 group can’t locate the magic wands that can bring about the immediate change that you think is possible for you to get on board with. Sorry about that.

 

So, here’s a question for you.

 

What do you think could be done to achieve that ‘genuine & realistic goal’?
 

Because reading your responses, you give the impression that there’s nothing that can be done, so it’s best not to do anything.

 

A chance for you to not just keep on spluttering, but offer something.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Rather childish response, but hey, that’s you.

 

If you read the statement right at the beginning of this thread (I have to assume that you couldn’t be @rsed to do that) it informs of the objective and reasoning for it. No one is expecting anything to suddenly happen immediately. It’s called a process, I assume you understand the meaning of that?
 

The protest march will achieve what it is designed achieve, keep the pressure on Chansiri. Maybe generate a bit more publicity, get more fans involved. That is part of the process of either getting Chansiri to sell or start running the club how a football club should be run (highly unlikely). The 1867 group can’t locate the magic wands that can bring about the immediate change that you think is possible for you to get on board with. Sorry about that.

 

So, here’s a question for you.

 

What do you think could be done to achieve that ‘genuine & realistic goal’?
 

Because reading your responses, you give the impression that there’s nothing that can be done, so it’s best not to do anything.

 

A chance for you to not just keep on spluttering, but offer something.

This will bells on. 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


 

Apart from every other demonstration in any country in any year 

 

Honestly it’s amazing how so many have fallen for this ‘we need to know who they are’ nonsense

 

Absolute sheeplike behaviour 

Maybe we should all follow your opinion then unlike a sheep 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many of you have been DMing me (& the other Sing Boys) about details for for the Counter-Protest March. For those that complete the march, the Landlord at the Crics is giving a free pint at 1500 just in time for the start of Gillette Soccer Saturday. Below are the details:

 

 

sing.JPG

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

 

I did, yes. 

 


I also said, that he has millions tied up in the business and is clearly more interested in his own finances than what us "bad customers" think, so a march isn't going to achieve THAT outcome. I thought that made it pretty obvious I'm looking for something more specific than the ultimate aim of getting rid of Chansiri. 🤪

I was genuinely hoping there was a more immediate and realistic goal.

The reality is that you're getting mardy at me having the temerity to ask the question because you can't answer it. 

 

Your having a mare here Jud...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ian Hess Sports said:

Many of you have been DMing me (& the other Sing Boys) about details for for the Counter-Protest March. For those that complete the march, the Landlord at the Crics is giving a free pint at 1500 just in time for the start of Gillette Soccer Saturday. Below are the details:

 

 

sing.JPG

 

What the hell is this? 

 

Seriously, is this a pro-Channers / Keep Channers at S6 for another decade, support march?

 

🤬

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can I ask for a reasonable response, what's people's beef with anonymity of the group? 

 

Just listened to the wednesday sing pod, one of them said they might not want to agree with them if they knew who they were and didn't like them. Now surely, whether it was baby jebus or tommy Robinson, their objective to get chansiri to sell is what's important? 

 

I can dislike an individual but still agree on a single subject. Is that weird? 

 

The club will ban them and take legal action in a heartbeat, why wouldn't they be anonymous.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

 

"any"?

 

You think he'll give the club away for free if only enough fans would cross their arms and stamp their feet?

 


Nobody's suggested that once though

Let's stick to facts and not make stuff up

 

What protesting DOES do is it puts the club on the radar of potential buyers who could come in and make an offer 

  • Like 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

Can I ask for a reasonable response, what's people's beef with anonymity of the group? 

 

Just listened to the wednesday sing pod, one of them said they might not want to agree with them if they knew who they were and didn't like them. Now surely, whether it was baby jebus or tommy Robinson, their objective to get chansiri to sell is what's important? 

 

I can dislike an individual but still agree on a single subject. Is that weird? 

 

The club will ban them and take legal action in a heartbeat, why wouldn't they be anonymous.

Wednesday Week sorry. Mixed up pods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


No other protest in the history of protests has had this feverish excuse of 'we need to know who they are'


Funnily enough that originated from the club and like sheep a load of folk have jumped on the bandwagon now and convinced themselves that they need to know who they are

 

No other protest in the history of protests has had this feverish excuse of 'we need to know who they are'


Just sheep

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...