Protest march, QPR (h) 16th December, 2pm (and why it's happening)

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

They also ask for details of the takeover meeting:

We also requested that the minutes from the meeting regarding the potential take-over bid were publicised to the wider fanbase. This would give Wednesdayites the clarity they deserve.

They aren't entitled to those documents 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

I still can't believe that some fans think Chansiri should stay. 

Everything bad that's happened under his ownership is down to him and him alone.

Points deductions, shocking recruitment and retention strategy, embarrassing rants that are timed even worse.

This season is the latest example of his abysmal ownership. Killed every bit of good feeling after wembley and his decisions have impacted what's happening on the pitch.

Röhl looks good, the fact he wasn't here in the summer though is DCs fault as he opted for Munoz. Everything goes back to DC.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mostly a smart move, one bit of missing information which is "Why" chancer wouldnt publish the minutes. 

If its because there is the standard NDA signed while takeovers are being discussed then fair enough.  If its because he is being a ****** bag again then they bang on with their response.

20 minutes ago, tomhollywood said:

I still can't believe that some fans think Chansiri should stay. 

Bearing in mind that only a few short weeks ago, there was a go fund me page set up by some soppy tvvats to pay the legally obligated tax bill of a multi-millionaire's business, I'm surprised that you're surprised honestly.

I'm of the opinion that I can believe anything these days where the Wednesday fan-base is concerned.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone saying he should. It's always people saying that other people have said it... always somewhere else.

You've not been on Wednesday Sing then...or perhaps you have and that's why you've turned up on here recently?? 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gbear1867 said:

Bearing in mind that only a few short weeks ago, there was a go fund me page set up by some soppy tvvats to pay the legally obligated tax bill of a multi-millionaire's business, I'm surprised that you're surprised honestly.

I'm of the opinion that I can believe anything these days where the Wednesday fan-base is concerned.

I was just being polite really.

State of what some fans post is brainless in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

Why?

Are only yes men allowed to express an opinion?  

Start a counter thread about why people shouldn’t protest and you can opine until the owls come home. Seeing as I wouldn’t have anything to add to that thread, I’ll steer clear. Having opinions doesn’t mean you have to share them.

After all, it’s a thread about a protest and why it’s happening. Stating why you think it’s not a good idea is frankly, unhelpful. All you have to do is step back. But you can’t can you?

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Dont know why you ask as you’re not interested in any replies - only in attacking this group 

Which is a bit odd given the state of our club under this chairman 

And gaslighting people into thinking there are no such thing as pro-Chansiri Wednesday fans, don't forget that bit that he repeats ad nauseam.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Start a counter thread about why people shouldn’t protest and you can opine until the owls come home.

No thanks. I've no interest in arguing that people shouldn't protest. If I had, I would have said so.

Seeing as I wouldn’t have anything to add to that thread, I’ll steer clear. Having opinions doesn’t mean you have to share them.

It doesn't usually stop you. (I don't mean that, I'm just being an @r5e because you are)

After all, it’s a thread about a protest and why it’s happening.

Great. So, me questioning exactly that is in the right place then. Your objections to me asking that seem even more bizarre if you think that's what the thread should be about.

Stating why you think it’s not a good idea is frankly, unhelpful.

I haven't stated that, but constructive criticism can be helpful actually.

All you have to do is step back.

I don't HAVE TO, at all. You just want me to.

5 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

I'll be there, but unfortunately I can't see many others attending. The lack of chants in the ground, the negative reactions from other fans when any chants or protest ideas are made, I just feel like it will be a damp squid of probably 20 teenagers. I can already imagine now the reactions of other fans walking along middlewood road or through the park, tutting and shaking their heads in disappointment.  

This is how i imagine it going 

If i lived local id turn up

I live a 10 hour round trip, so will hold back and hopefully see that it was a great success 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

I'll be there, but unfortunately I can't see many others attending. The lack of chants in the ground, the negative reactions from other fans when any chants or protest ideas are made, I just feel like it will be a damp squid of probably 20 teenagers. I can already imagine now the reactions of other fans walking along middlewood road or through the park, tutting and shaking their heads in disappointment.  

I'll be there too ! Problem is ... who's leading it? What's happening when we get to the ground ? Etc etc 

3 hours ago, Jürgen Weißbrot said:

No thanks. I've no interest in arguing that people shouldn't protest. If I had, I would have said so.

It doesn't usually stop you. (I don't mean that, I'm just being an @r5e because you are)

Great. So, me questioning exactly that is in the right place then. Your objections to me asking that seem even more bizarre if you think that's what the thread should be about.

I haven't stated that, but constructive criticism can be helpful actually.

I don't HAVE TO, at all. You just want me to.

Basically stating that Despot won’t sell the club so it’s not worth protesting is NOT offering constructive criticism. You’re actively saying ‘just leave things as they are, there’s nothing anyone can do’. 

I’ve heard these comments quite a lot and if that’s how you (and others) feel about it, go and chat with each other because the ones that do wish to try and do something are tired of listening to the same old rhetoric.

• Like 4