Do we not sell tickets online anymore?

Just now, Dutch McLovin said:

I can see both the QPR and Cardiff game tickets for sale ??

This is the madness of the category system.

Why aren't all tickets available for every single game from now until the end of the season?

Imagine you can't afford more than a couple of games a season for example, but you know your kid loves Wednesday? Why shouldn't you be able to buy a ticket for their birthday when the fixtures come out, at Christmas etc ? It makes zero sense. The better we do, the higher the demand but those who bought tickets early still have them.

Wednesdayites pay to see Wednesday, not Wednesday v insert team....so why does the price fluctuate?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I can see both the QPR and Cardiff game tickets for sale ??

Guessing you’re a season ticket holder or member then. I can’t see either and the home tickets news page doesn’t have the detail so I currently don’t know when they go on general sale or what category🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Guessing you’re a season ticket holder or member then. I can’t see either and the home tickets news page doesn’t have the detail so I currently don’t know when they go on general sale or what category🤷‍♂️

Which game are you wanting to go to/buy for?

23 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Wednesdayites pay to see Wednesday, not Wednesday v insert team....so why does the price fluctuate?

As much as I agree with that statement, not everyone thinks that way.

There will be more people there when we play Leeds for example than when we play Plymouth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

There will be more people there when we play Leeds for example than when we play Plymouth.

Thats rivalry though, there's no difference to Millwall or Plymouth or Bristol city or Liverpool or Everton or Aldershot if we were doing well.

You want to see Wednesday. Local derbies aside it makes no odds to the opposition. 

5 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

And just to add, if the Leeds tickets were on sale straight away, regardless of how we're doing we'd sell more because you wouldn't be influenced by results. Those that wanted that match would buy it straight away.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Thanks TomtheOwl👍

do you know what category the games are?

Can't find that info on the OS - can't have been announced yet - maybe now we've taken 4 points from the last 2 home games - it will be time to 'pile on the pounds'. Merry Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

No home game tickets for sale on the website? What’s going on? 

Since Russian oligarch's can't travel anymore the number of people who can afford to pay for our tickets has been slashed.

Edited by George
  • Haha 3

Why are students in a separate category yet are the same price as a full paying adult? Also, why are students full price at all when we have two large universities in the city, most of whom will be neutral and probably base where they go on price (when we are in the same league as United of course!)?!

We, as a club, get so much of the basic stuff so very wrong.

• Like 3