Is there anyone struggling this Christmas?

19 hours ago, abrodie2002 said:

I’d like to follow this up with offering the following jumper to someone for free who is also struggling this Christmas. Size medium and want it to go to someone in need this Xmas. It’s never been worn and brand new.

IMG_2186.jpeg

Willing to post too if it helps someone

1 hour ago, Degryse14 said:

I'm not struggling financially, but I am really struggling with depression. I have for years but I've recently lost my dad to an unexpected heart attack.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything like that; but I just wanted to say to Donisthorpeowl and abrodie2002, that such gestures mean more to folk than you could ever possibly imagine. As people have previously said on here, its selfless, thoughtful gestures like this that restore people's faith in human kind, and life in general. Well done guys. WAWAW🔵⚪

Depression is an awful thing, I’ve been there but I thought and battled to get myself into a happy place where I plod on doing my thing sorry to hear about your dad be positive and strong matey I know the football hasn’t been great and the owner is somewhat suspect but WAWAW and it’s the fans that make the club what it is MAGIC have.a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Degryse14 said:

I'm not struggling financially, but I am really struggling with depression. I have for years but I've recently lost my dad to an unexpected heart attack.

I'm not looking for sympathy or anything like that; but I just wanted to say to Donisthorpeowl and abrodie2002, that such gestures mean more to folk than you could ever possibly imagine. As people have previously said on here, its selfless, thoughtful gestures like this that restore people's faith in human kind, and life in general. Well done guys. WAWAW🔵⚪

Don't forget to talk mate, come on here and rant, talk to us. You aren't alone, I'm sure all DMs are open if you want to talk in private, just don't suffer in silence.

And go easy on yourself.

(Also fantastic offering gifts @DonisthorpeOwl @abrodie2002)

• Like 4
  • Love 4

On 04/12/2023 at 18:58, DonisthorpeOwl said:

I have a medium home shirt with tags I’d like to fit to someone in need? If anyone genuine would like this please get in Touch ID really like this to go to someone in need thank you. 

What a lovely gesture @DonisthorpeOwl.

I would like to add an un-opend XL if anyone is a bit hard up and would like it for themselves or to gift. I can deliver to most places around S36 or it can be collected from work at S35.

PHOTO-2023-12-07-14-04-29.jpg

• Love 3