Video- DC TO SPEND IN JANUARY WE WILL SEE?!?

23 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

DC TO SPEND IN JANUARY WE WILL SEE
https://youtu.be/UTjbzr9cs98

Where are the quotes from Chansiri about ‘splashing the cash’ in January? Did Nixon get information from Wikileaks? I’ve seen nothing to state that this is nothing more than a poor rumour based on speculation at best.

Here’s what I think…. Chansiri is going to go all out to fund decent player recruitment in January.

If he does, I’ll say, there you are, I told you so. If he doesn’t, I’ll say, it was just a wild stab in the dark really.

2 hours ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Where are the quotes from Chansiri about ‘splashing the cash’ in January? Did Nixon get information from Wikileaks? I’ve seen nothing to state that this is nothing more than a poor rumour based on speculation at best.

Here’s what I think…. Chansiri is going to go all out to fund decent player recruitment in January.

If he does, I’ll say, there you are, I told you so. If he doesn’t, I’ll say, it was just a wild stab in the dark really.

IMG_0231.jpeg

3 hours ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Splashing cash and spending wisely are 2 different things and spending wisely is not his strongpoint.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Says Nixon. No quotes from Chansiri. Did Nixon pop round to the Chansiri’s for Sunday lunch? Maybe he told him whilst they nibbled on some Banana Roti?

Ok fine I did the video on speculation but ok mate fine I am in the camp of i believe when I see it. But enjoy ya rest of your evening 

Edited by punkyhorrors

6 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Ok fine I did the video on speculation but ok mate fine I am in the camp of i believe when I see it. But enjoy ya rest of your evening 

Don’t take it personal. Half an hour ago, Chansiri was not going to put any additional money in the club, followed by not paying HMRC. Now Nixon states something based on what?  I generally don’t believe anything that Chansiri says, but he hasn’t said anything. So all I was asking, is where are Chansiri’s quotes. I don’t do speculation, especially when it comes from The Sun.

57 minutes ago, JohnnyQuinnsQuiff said:

Don’t take it personal. Half an hour ago, Chansiri was not going to put any additional money in the club, followed by not paying HMRC. Now Nixon states something based on what?  I generally don’t believe anything that Chansiri says, but he hasn’t said anything. So all I was asking, is where are Chansiri’s quotes. I don’t do speculation, especially when it comes from The Sun.

Sorry mate did not mean to take that way am a bit stressed at the moment. But I agree with you he was not going to put money in for a bill that he needs to pay as the bill payer. It been a season off lows. But we see come January 

17 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Sorry mate did not mean to take that way am a bit stressed at the moment. But I agree with you he was not going to put money in for a bill that he needs to pay as the bill payer. It been a season off lows. But we see come January 

I’m certainly not holding my breath!