When Smith is fit who starts?

When Smith is fit who starts?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. When Smith is fit who starts?

• Cadamarteri
    • Smith

6 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

It's just one option, if we continue to improve as we are - especially at home, I think the 'opposites' may be less 'gung-ho' than they have been lately - we have had space to run into partly because I think they under-estimated us - that won't continue and there might not be as much space down the flanks - can't imagine QPR bombing on as much as say Leicester or Blackburn - different tactics and personnel may be needed to break them down.

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but I think we might see Danny adopt 352 v QPR.

But win at Stoke and Norwich and I’ll eat my words with chopsticks and a tooth-pick.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but I think we might see Danny adopt 352 v QPR.

But win at Stoke and Norwich and I’ll eat my words with chopsticks and a tooth-pick.

I'd be interested in seeing them work as a two, cads pressing, allowing smith to stay between the 18 yard lines. 

Not a bad shout.

7 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

I'd be interested in seeing them work as a two, cads pressing, allowing smith to stay between the 18 yard lines. 

Not a bad shout.

…and thank you for using ‘cads’. Ignore all those young posters who can type with their thumbs at 100 words per minute.

I use one finger and if I had to type his full name cads would be retired by the time I’d typed out my first post.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

…and thank you for using ‘cads’. Ignore all those young posters who can type with their thumbs at 100 words per minute.

I use one finger and if I had to type his full name cads would be retired by the time I’d typed out my first post.

Haha no problem. I worked with his dad for a bit so after calling him cads it's natural it follows to the youngun. 🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Cadamateri is our best striker. He plays.

Simple for me. If we are going to persist with one up top then we need another striker in January and if we can offload Fletcher and Gregory it’s a good window.

Id also be looking to bring in a striker for the youth team to replace Cadamateri there, this is where Röhl could use his contacts and knowledge as a young foreign striker given time to develop in the under 21s could be a good future asset. 

Gassama? Could do with a few months prep

Edited by Yellowbelly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Yellowbelly said:

Gassama? Could do with a few months prep

I can’t believe this isn’t what we did from the start of the season with him. 19 year old coming from another country…. Should have been with the under 21s from the start to bed in. 

• Like 1