6 games left in December. How many Points do you think we will get guys?

25 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Stoke & Preston are both winnable away games.  Preston especially are in free fall form wise. Stoke very hot and cold.

Yeah its a good run of fixtures but winning away in the championship is hard especially with a squad like ours.  Really fancy us to stay getting a decent points haul at home now though. 

One game at a time. 

We have two away games next week, so you’d expect if we get something away at Stoke we’d go into Norwich with lots of confidence.

But Stoke is the next game and today gives us confidence and another weeks fitness under our belts will help. Go there with high hopes and continue the last 2 games form and we have a chance. And we now have a striker !!!! 

Not ideal to have 4 aways in our next 6. We’ve taken one point in our 9 aways so far!

But he’s turned the team around superbly. So, as for my prediction, I think away WDLL and home WD so 8 points. Which would be very decent.

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Not ideal to have 4 aways in our next 6. We’ve taken one point in our 9 aways so far!

But he’s turned the team around superbly. So, as for my prediction, I think away WDLL and home WD so 8 points. Which would be very decent.

We need to get 1.5 points per match for the rest of the season or we’ll most likely go down.

That is a big ask as that would see you in the top ten over the course of the season.

if the average deviates much above that, then realistically we are doomed.

As tough as it is, nine points (eight absolute minimum) looks like a must. Especially as, Stoke, Norwich and QPR are all on the shortlist of teams we could overtake.

2 hours ago, 1952Owl said:

Remaining December fixtures. How many points could we get guys?

Stoke away

Norwich away

QPR home

Cardiff home

Coventry away

Preston away

Stoke win

Norwich draw

QPR win

Cardiff win

Coventry win

Preston lose

Yeup.

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Being serious, I can see us winning the next 4. December is key to how the season unfolds.

Lose against Coventry and draw with Preston. 

13 points. 

You have to love football fans!

Win 2 in 19 and then expecting 4 more in a row!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BOOFABI said:

Stoke win

Norwich draw

QPR win

Cardiff win

Coventry win

Preston lose

Yeup.

Stoke surprised me today.  They are a long ball direct team and could well have won but decided to play for a draw with 15 mins left.  

If your centre half’s are concentrating you could get something next week. 

I'd take 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats from those. Keep that form up for the rest of the season and we've got a good chance of staying up.

We should hopefully be able to improve results after making some moves in January, so if we can take 8 more points before the new year it sets us up well.

Said before the game if we win three of the next five. We will give ourselves a small chance of staying up.

I'll stand by that, but it's small chance and we will need backing in the January transfer window.

It's about being realistic, that start may have killed us before we got going.

Edited by Maddogbob

All we need to do is better Huddersfield's, OPR and Rotherham's results. 

We did that today bar QPR. Let's do the same against Stoke.

Huddersfield play Bristol City at home on Saturday. By no means an easy match for them. 

QPR play Hull who are absolutely flying at the moment. 

Rotherham play Swansea. You'd think Swansea would win that one. 

And Plymouth are away at Leicester. Very tough fixture for them and Leicester will be buzzing after their late winner against West Brom.

The only side I can really see picking up points is Rotherham and us. Beat Stoke and I'm confident we'll have closed the gap to 7 points. 

• Like 2