Blackburn though

1 hour ago, owlsfan_72 said:

For anyone unfortunate enough to have watched a stream with the Blackburn commentators, weren't they bitter?

It was all the referee's fault. 

They were terrible.

I've noticed that the last few weeks there's no Wednesday commentary on the ip ifollow, just away, it's annoying 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bluesteel. said:

I rate szmodics as a player, don’t think we defended his goal well but every time I’ve seen him he’s had spells of being very difficult to deal with. They have a team full of players I’ve not really heard of but all sound technically. They scout well and a model we probably need to adopt. They are sorely missing Diaz though

Me too thought he was really good today, the ball over the top as he peeled away caught us out quite a lot.

1 hour ago, Tom22709 said:

Under Xisco these would have torn us apart, 

Especially with the equaliser, at that point they'd have gone on to get 4 under XM. But if anything, their goal seemed to wake us up and we got back on top straight away and thankfully took the chances that came our way.

Massive credit to DR and his team for that win today.

Edited by Sambo89
  • Like 1

Blackburn can be a very good side but like Sunderland their results are all over the place

They're one of about a dozen clubs who will be fighting for the play offs

They missed Dolan a lot as his direct powerful running is one of their strengths they spark off

But a tremendous win for us - they are no mugs at all

• Like 5

7 hours ago, owlsfan_72 said:

For anyone unfortunate enough to have watched a stream with the Blackburn commentators, weren't they bitter?

It was all the referee's fault. 

It was fantastic to listen to them two goons for the final 10-15 minutes :paterson:

When their team was announced on the big screen, I thought we would be OK if we could contain their starting eleven, as the bemch didn't include great experiences. Cue a losing side only introducing one substitute. Röhl used his substitute allocation wisely, especially after we lost Big Dom after his thirty metres sprint went awry. Wishing him a speedy recovery.