GO FUND ME APPEAL FOR A FELLOW OWL

I am posting and sharing this on here on behalf of the brother of one of my drivers . I personally know the chap who has set up this appeal and can vouch for him.  He is a lifelong Wedbesday fan , a long time season ticket holder ,and worked as a matchday steward as well for many years .

He has been diagnosed with a debilitating condition which has forced him to quit his long term job ,and he has been declared as unfit for work . He is currently recovering from a dislocated elbow caused by a fall because of his condition .

Because he was forced to pack in work, he also lost his company car , and his condition means he can't walk far because of the risk of falls. He is trying to fund raise to buy a cheap automatic car ,as he can't drive a manual anymore because it's his left leg that is affected. 

Regaining the ability to get out of the house and being able to have a normal life is all he wishes for.

I have already donated to him privately because I know him. 

I wanted to post the link to his fundraiser to try and help a fellow Wednesday fan who has hit rock bottom. 

I know just how much he will appreciate any help he can get get. 

https://gofund.me/d42a5253

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Sorry to hear he is struggling 

71wQD6V45ML._SL1500_.jpg

Has he been given anything like this to help? basically he can't lift his foot up anymore so this helps compensate for that

71MtLX4MvfL._SL1500_.jpg

You can also get ones like this that attach with the laces. It often depends on what the person gets on with. 

On 01/12/2023 at 21:22, Ellis Rimmer said:

Sorry to hear he is struggling 

71wQD6V45ML._SL1500_.jpg

Has he been given anything like this to help? basically he can't lift his foot up anymore so this helps compensate for that

71MtLX4MvfL._SL1500_.jpg

You can also get ones like this that attach with the laces. It often depends on what the person gets on with. 

Cheers mate  👍👍👍👍