Jump to content

1867 Statement


Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

 

What we know from recent events is that Chansiri cares about bad publicity, so that's the way to go.

 

It doesn't matter how many people attend the protest, what matters is that it gets into the local and national media.

 

So a spectacle has to be created.

 

And the presence of cameras will lessen the chance of any trouble from those suffering with dejphonitis.

 

A coffin, draped in the Wednesday flag, with pallbearers sporting dejphon masks and "Thai Union Group" written across their chests is what's needed.

 

If it were accompanied with the death march, then so much the better.

 

But it has to attract the attention of the media to have any chance of hitting home.

 

Ultimately, to deal the mortal blow Channers has to be assailed in his own country, as that will bring his family into matters.

 

A lot of people mention bringing TUG and his family into it and the shame it will bring, but i can assure you, this is simply not going to happen. They're wealthy Thai's, they sit way above any shame they'd get from a few thousand football fans in England, it wouldn't even register for them at all.

 

Chansiri is desperate to be liked, that's his currency, it's why he trots out the 'family' line, it's why he gets so attached to managers, it's why he's not been able to let Paxo go, he is desperately trying to be popular and liked, even his own family let him go off to England to buy a struggling football club without batting an eyelid.

 

Show him he's not wanted, show him he's disliked, show him the majority want him gone and that's when he will sell up. Unfortunately, the whole fanbase not galvanising against him is what will keep him here much longer than he should be. Whilst ever he can convince himself the majority still like him, he will stay.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 0742 said:

 

A lot of people mention bringing TUG and his family into it and the shame it will bring, but i can assure you, this is simply not going to happen. They're wealthy Thai's, they sit way above any shame they'd get from a few thousand football fans in England, it wouldn't even register for them at all.

 

Chansiri is desperate to be liked, that's his currency, it's why he trots out the 'family' line, it's why he gets so attached to managers, it's why he's not been able to let Paxo go, he is desperately trying to be popular and liked, even his own family let him go off to England to buy a struggling football club without batting an eyelid.

 

Show him he's not wanted, show him he's disliked, show him the majority want him gone and that's when he will sell up. Unfortunately, the whole fanbase not galvanising against him is what will keep him here much longer than he should be. Whilst ever he can convince himself the majority still like him, he will stay.

 

 

The recent video about Dejphon's disastrous running of the club wasn't compiled by a few thousand Wednesday fans, but by a fan at the other end of the country, one who supports a club in a different league.

 

In it he cites Chansiri's link to TUG directly, which is very helpful.

 

Having that video subtitled/dubbed in Thai and posted on every football site in Thailand, plus on any other sites we can find, should draw blood.

 

Perhaps you are right regarding his family, but there's only one way to find out...

 

I think you place far to much  emphasis on the importance of the fans' feelings towards him being a factor in his staying on.

 

I've no doubt that he'd rather be liked than disliked, we all would, but I don't think for a moment that it's uppermost in his mind.

 

People buy football clubs for vanity, kudos and publicity.

 

That's why his name is plastered over everything.

 

And then of course there's also the matter of PL riches, and getting his trembling hands on them.

 

He didn't seem to care much for the fans' feelings when he attempted to blackmail them and cow them into silence, and I can't imagine he'd think the fans would be elated if/when we're relegated, yet he intends to stay on nonetheless.

 

By far the most vigorous outburst we've seen is in response to Carlton's criticism, a 15-minute rant at a time when he should have been talking about the appointment of the hapless Xisco.

 

That's because when Moore left it drew the attention of the national media, so we already have the definitive proof before us.

 

But, as with the attitude of the Chansiri family, the only way to find out is to test the waters.

 

Posting the video of Chansiri's tenure on every football fans' site in the country should do the trick.

 

Ultimately, I believe that it isn't the number of fans who oppose Chansiri, but rather the terrible headlines they create, which will drive Chansiri from the club.

 

When Chansiri threatened and attempted to blackmail the fans he crossed the rubicon, and consequently he has to go.

 

And a man always does good business when he rids himself of a turd.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

 

The recent video about Dejphon's disastrous running of the club wasn't compiled by a few thousand Wednesday fans, but by a fan at the other end of the country, one who supports a club in a different league.

 

In it he cites Chansiri's link to TUG directly, which is very helpful.

 

Having that video subtitled/dubbed in Thai and posted on every football site in Thailand, plus on any other sites we can find, should draw blood.

 

Perhaps you are right regarding his family, but there's only one way to find out...

 

I think you place far to much  emphasis on the importance of the fans' feelings towards him being a factor in his staying on.

 

I've no doubt that he'd rather be liked than disliked, we all would, but I don't think for a moment that it's uppermost in his mind.

 

People buy football clubs for vanity, kudos and publicity.

 

That's why his name is plastered over everything.

 

And then of course there's also the matter of PL riches, and getting his trembling hands on them.

 

He didn't seem to care much for the fans' feelings when he attempted to blackmail them and cow them into silence, and I can't imagine he'd think the fans would be elated if/when we're relegated, yet he intends to stay on nonetheless.

 

By far the most vigorous outburst we've seen is in response to Carlton's criticism, a 15-minute rant at a time when he should have been talking about the appointment of the hapless Xisco.

 

That's because when Moore left it drew the attention of the national media, so we already have the definitive proof before us.

 

But, as with the attitude of the Chansiri family, the only way to find out is to test the waters.

 

Posting the video of Chansiri's tenure on every football fans' site in the country should do the trick.

 

Ultimately, I believe that it isn't the number of fans who oppose Chansiri, but rather the terrible headlines they create, which will drive Chansiri from the club.

 

When Chansiri threatened and attempted to blackmail the fans he crossed the rubicon, and consequently he has to go.

 

And a man always does good business when he rids himself of a turd.

F.ook me Edward Longshanks lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, 0742 said:

 

A lot of people mention bringing TUG and his family into it and the shame it will bring, but i can assure you, this is simply not going to happen. They're wealthy Thai's, they sit way above any shame they'd get from a few thousand football fans in England, it wouldn't even register for them at all.

 

Chansiri is desperate to be liked, that's his currency, it's why he trots out the 'family' line, it's why he gets so attached to managers, it's why he's not been able to let Paxo go, he is desperately trying to be popular and liked, even his own family let him go off to England to buy a struggling football club without batting an eyelid.

 

Show him he's not wanted, show him he's disliked, show him the majority want him gone and that's when he will sell up. Unfortunately, the whole fanbase not galvanising against him is what will keep him here much longer than he should be. Whilst ever he can convince himself the majority still like him, he will stay.

 

Is he desperate to be liked? It seems that his character trait is that he wants and expects to receive your deference, respect, admiration and most important cash without questioning his superiority.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Is he desperate to be liked? It seems that his character trait is that he wants and expects to receive your deference, respect, admiration and most important cash without questioning his superiority.

he's desperate to be respected, problem is, he doesn't realise you have to earn it, simply expecting it doesn't work

We know how he views us, as his own little subjects.

The "How dare they" rants show this up more than anything else, its virtually a dictatorship,nod bow and stand in silence for his culture while riding roughshod over ours, you don't earn respect like that, buying the club lock stock and barrel won't earn it either, sure he can more or less do what he wants, but thats been shown up nationally for the mess it has become,so we got more rants and tantrums

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

he's desperate to be respected, problem is, he doesn't realise you have to earn it, simply expecting it doesn't work

We know how he views us, as his own little subjects.

The "How dare they" rants show this up more than anything else, its virtually a dictatorship,nod bow and stand in silence for his culture while riding roughshod over ours, you don't earn respect like that, buying the club lock stock and barrel won't earn it either, sure he can more or less do what he wants, but thats been shown up nationally for the mess it has become,so we got more rants and tantrums

He isn’t “desperate” our respect and he certainly isn’t interested in earning it. Like a mini medieval monarch he believes that these things are due to him from by dint of position and wealth. His expectation is that those beneath him should be happy to kowtow to him, and luckily for him a large proportion of his subjects seem more than happy to oblige. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...