1867 Statement

6 minutes ago, Spookone said:

The fact that someone is actually putting a potential takeover forward and the fact they that 1867 have made the fanbase aware of it - that’s where.

WTF:

We've been aware of proposed takeover talks before, with Adam Shaw's consortium earlier in the season - in fact, this may actually turn out to be the same group.

But countered with Chansiri's demand for hundreds of millions and a lifetime stake in the club, I simply can't see that as a reason for renewed hope.

• Like 2

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Simple now, either support protests against Chansiri and let it be known that he's not wanted anymore or don't bother turning up at Hillsborough.

If you still support Chansiri or won't back protests you're just as much as the problem as Chansiri.

i signed the petition so can i still go ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hopevalleyowl said:

To all those absolute clowns who STILL back the chairman, open your bloody eyes and get your head out the sand. 

It’s looks like there is a very credible offer on the table yet he’s rather take us over the cliff 

Unfortunately its not up to us to determine if it is credible. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Simple now, either support protests against Chansiri and let it be known that he's not wanted anymore or don't bother turning up at Hillsborough.

If you still support Chansiri or won't back protests you're just as much as the problem as Chansiri.

Who are you to say who can or not go to Hillsborough?   People can make their own decisions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

DC needs to publicly name his price for the club and the stadium. I suspect in his head he thinks we are worth north of £100m.

We as fans then need to stop giving him any money at all, no ticket money, no new season tickets, no merchandise, no spending in the stadium on match day. Cut off the funds. Make him pay for everything. A default, administration or selling the club will come very soon.

Only a prat would lose yet more money to make a point for fans calling him useless at running a club. Look at any of the last 9 seasons, basic errors made every season, be in poor recruitment, wrong prices, letting youth leave for nothing, bad PR. Nothing changes under him.

We as fans have a voice and that needs to be loud and clear NO MORE of this bloke.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

DC needs to publicly name his price for the club and the stadium. I suspect in his head he thinks we are worth north of £100m.

We as fans then need to stop giving him any money at all, no ticket money, no new season tickets, no merchandise, no spending in the stadium on match day. Cut off the funds. Make him pay for everything. A default, administration or selling the club will come very soon.

Only a prat would lose yet more money to make a point for fans calling him useless at running a club. Look at any of the last 9 seasons, basic errors made every season, be in poor recruitment, wrong prices, letting youth leave for nothing, bad PR. Nothing changes under him.

We as fans have a voice and that needs to be loud and clear NO MORE of this bloke.

He wants 150m. 

• Haha 1

I don't doubt that 1867 have the best of intentions but I hope they are careful and are not used as a pawn by a potential buyer without verifying what the potential buyer is saying is true.

People got caught up in the fantasist Alonso's shenanigans not so long ago and it's wise to be cautious.

• Like 3