Jump to content

Are people really going to renew their season tickets?


Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, parajack said:

Your post begins mate: 'Parajack said'...re read it yourself....I simply replied to your quotation......Quote: 

  On 15/11/2023 at 11:55, parajack said:

Very few of us 'know' other users...lol we make a comment based on their VIEWS and opinions,as they do ours......on every topic football & SWFC related.....THIS topic is probably the most important...

Isnt that how football forums work?????

What, that anyone who doesn’t agree with your own opinion is disgusting?

 

no, not in my life

 

“Parajack said” is site generated to show who said the comment!!!!!

 

re read the thread and you’ll see 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ian said:

“Parajack said” is site generated to show who said the comment!!!!!

 

re read the thread and you’ll see 

Ime aware of how the quote button works....there are no one elses comments in the quoted section but MINE...therefor whatever you THOUGHT you were replying to,you have in fact started your post with':

'parajack said' site doesnt auto generate that,you would have had to select 'quote' in a post i made....

Whats your next excuse?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, parajack said:

Ime aware of how the quote button works....there are no one elses comments in the quoted section but MINE...therefor whatever you THOUGHT you were replying to,you have in fact started your post with':

'parajack said' site doesnt auto generate that,you would have had to select 'quote' in a post i made....

Whats your next excuse?

I dont need an excuse because having looked once again there is nothing in any of my posts where I have typed myself "parajack said"

 

It's simply not there and everyone can see that

 

Perhaps to help me and others see what you are on about could you post a screen shot or at least say on which page of this thread I'm supposed to have typed that

 

Or perhaps a mod could explain to parajack how things work here

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ian said:

I dont need an excuse because having looked once again there is nothing in any of my posts where I have typed myself "parajack said"

 

It's simply not there and everyone can see that

 

Perhaps to help me and others see what you are on about could you post a screen shot or at least say on which page of this thread I'm supposed to have typed that

 

Or perhaps a mod could explain to parajack how things work here

Ian

Member

 7.5k

Posted Wednesday at 13:55

  On 15/11/2023 at 11:55, parajack said:

Very few of us 'know' other users...lol we make a comment based on their VIEWS and opinions,as they do ours......on every topic football & SWFC related.....THIS topic is probably the most important...

Isnt that how football forums work?????

 

What, that anyone who doesn’t agree with your own opinion is disgusting?

 

no, not in my life

 

Highlighted last sentence,is your reply to my post,which YOU quoted hence 'parajack said'...Now  Jog on FOOL.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, parajack said:

Ian

Member

 7.5k

Posted Wednesday at 13:55

  On 15/11/2023 at 11:55, parajack said:

Very few of us 'know' other users...lol we make a comment based on their VIEWS and opinions,as they do ours......on every topic football & SWFC related.....THIS topic is probably the most important...

Isnt that how football forums work?????

 

What, that anyone who doesn’t agree with your own opinion is disgusting?

 

no, not in my life

 

Highlighted last sentence,is your reply to my post,which YOU quoted hence 'parajack said'...Now  Jog on FOOL.....

you are making my brain hurt, turn it in nar 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

you are making my brain hurt, turn it in nar 

Ime not on a vendetta mate,lol ime happy to stop cos theres no debate,but the poster requested me to screenshot his OWN comments,which for some reason he is not prepared to stand by...

There are bigger fish to fry without constantly having to deal with thread 'trolls'

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, parajack said:

Ian

Member

 7.5k

Posted Wednesday at 13:55

  On 15/11/2023 at 11:55, parajack said:

Very few of us 'know' other users...lol we make a comment based on their VIEWS and opinions,as they do ours......on every topic football & SWFC related.....THIS topic is probably the most important...

Isnt that how football forums work?????

 

What, that anyone who doesn’t agree with your own opinion is disgusting?

 

no, not in my life

 

Highlighted last sentence,is your reply to my post,which YOU quoted hence 'parajack said'...Now  Jog on FOOL.....

You really have lost the plot haven't you

 

Just to help you along a little bit, my first comment (p3) was a reply to steelman (who said the "disgusting" comment) and for some reason you then replied to my comment (on P5) asking if that isnt how football forum's work to which I replied on P6 (to you, hence "parajack said") saying that no, telling someone that their comment is disgusting if you dont agree with it isnt how they work in my life

 

You then completely lose the plot on page 8 going on about home work and that "parajack said" isnt auto generated and I'm typing it myself etc

 

You've been digging deeper ever since and no amount of name calling, caps locks and bold type will change that

 

Go and have a lie down, folk are worried about you

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ian said:

You really have lost the plot haven't you

 

Just to help you along a little bit, my first comment (p3) was a reply to steelman (who said the "disgusting" comment) and for some reason you then replied to my comment (on P5) asking if that isnt how football forum's work to which I replied on P6 (to you, hence "parajack said") saying that no, telling someone that their comment is disgusting if you dont agree with it isnt how they work in my life

 

You then completely lose the plot on page 8 going on about home work and that "parajack said" isnt auto generated and I'm typing it myself etc

 

You've been digging deeper ever since and no amount of name calling, caps locks and bold type will change that

 

Go and have a lie down, folk are worried about you

NO it wont and no amount of waffle from you will change your post...I could care less about who your original post was intended for,you quoted and commented on MINE..

You asked me to screenshot said 'post' I have done so..

Now MOVE ON  people are bored of this nonsense...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

If I can afford it..I'll be renewing..Simply because I want to.

Now fair enough you can call me from pillar to f.ookin' post, but I don't give a flyer about that either.

No excuses...I simply love going to Hillsborough, despite the idiot in charge, because its MY football club.

Those whe espouse fans "Going in spite of Chansiri" being a cop out excuse is, to me...irrelevent.

I go cos I want to, I enjoy the day with family and friends, and to be honest when I want to stop going..I'll f.ooking stop going, no excuses, no vapid reasoning...I'll just stop.

There are numerous shades of Owls fans on here, but I consider them ALL Owls fans, but honestly a topic starter from someone who doesn't bloody go anyway?..nah mate...Fair enough I accept your opinion, but it simply doesn't resonate with me.

Pick a game to boycott?

Yep..I'll be there  "Well NOT there)_..But really, don't expect me to sign a petition to an anonymous group with me name and email address on it,,,I have no idea who the f.ook you are, but commend you on the efforts i've seen.

I'll be at Hillsborough next season, If you aren't, I'll simply welcome you back as a fellow Owl when  and if, you decide to return.

You can accuse me of helping kill the club, but this club won't die because fans like me tip up, this club will be renewed cos fans like me tip up, built from the ashes cos fans like me tip up..Its MY club, Chansisri can't change that, cos as long as I'm shoutin' Play up The Wednesday, and thousands more are chanting it, whatever the f.ook others want to call it...it will always be 

Sheffield Wednesday football club

 

 

 

Can only live your own life mate,...lets hope we can all move on from a very disappointing period for all us all no one NEEDS to justify why they wish to continue attending...except in debate....by choice amongst fellow SWFC supporters..

WAWAW

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, parajack said:

NO it wont and no amount of waffle from you will change your post...I could care less about who your original post was intended for,you quoted and commented on MINE..

You asked me to screenshot said 'post' I have done so..

Now MOVE ON  people are bored of this nonsense...

You haven't posted a screen shot.

 

I understand that your complete lack of IT knowledge isnt helping you so I'll leave you to carry on digging

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ian said:

You haven't posted a screen shot.

 

I understand that your complete lack of IT knowledge isnt helping you so I'll leave you to carry on digging

You are a FULL WEIGHT IDIOT....period....I am NOT wasting my time taking pictures and uploading them to OWLSTALK to suit you,when a simple 'cut and paste' from the post you did,showing it was YOUR post & ME you were quoting,serves the same purpose. 

It has your name on,the time you made the post,and the person who you were replying to ie 'parajack said'

You are a post troll and ALL can see you for what you are.

Now BORE off & stop trolling this thread....people are sick of it and dont want to read it..

Edited by parajack
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, parajack said:

You are a FULL WEIGHT IDIOT....period....I am NOT wasting my time taking pictures and uploading them to OWLSTALK to suit you,when a simple 'cut and paste' from the post you did,showing it was YOUR post & ME you were quoting,serves the same purpose. 

It has your name on,the time you made the post,and the person who you were replying to ie 'parajack said'

You are a post troll and ALL can see you for what you are.

Now BORE off & stop trolling this thread....people are sick of it and dont want to read it..

image.png.b0caf05c7a839b0e931df60259c50673.png

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

If I can afford it..I'll be renewing..Simply because I want to.

Now fair enough you can call me from pillar to f.ookin' post, but I don't give a flyer about that either.

No excuses...I simply love going to Hillsborough, despite the idiot in charge, because its MY football club.

Those whe espouse fans "Going in spite of Chansiri" being a cop out excuse is, to me...irrelevent.

I go cos I want to, I enjoy the day with family and friends, and to be honest when I want to stop going..I'll f.ooking stop going, no excuses, no vapid reasoning...I'll just stop.

There are numerous shades of Owls fans on here, but I consider them ALL Owls fans, but honestly a topic starter from someone who doesn't bloody go anyway?..nah mate...Fair enough I accept your opinion, but it simply doesn't resonate with me.

Pick a game to boycott?

Yep..I'll be there  "Well NOT there)_..But really, don't expect me to sign a petition to an anonymous group with me name and email address on it,,,I have no idea who the f.ook you are, but commend you on the efforts i've seen.

I'll be at Hillsborough next season, If you aren't, I'll simply welcome you back as a fellow Owl when  and if, you decide to return.

You can accuse me of helping kill the club, but this club won't die because fans like me tip up, this club will be renewed cos fans like me tip up, built from the ashes cos fans like me tip up..Its MY club, Chansisri can't change that, cos as long as I'm shoutin' Play up The Wednesday, and thousands more are chanting it, whatever the f.ook others want to call it...it will always be 

Sheffield Wednesday football club

 

 

 

All of this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...