Are people really going to renew their season tickets?

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Some might say i have a 'Masters' in talking sh**e....& who knows they might be right LOL  I might lose my sense of perspective some times but i like to think I dont lose my sense of humour....At the end of the day,its just another day in downtown 'Gotham City'

Went to my youngest's Graduation ceremony LLB (Hons)Law this week....Proud as punch,gets his LPC in 6 Months,where he will start his career as a Solicitor....

You can however only live your own life,not live it again through your kids achievements...AIRBORNE

Mods can we please get this moved to the qualifications bragging section please . Don’t think it’s match day thread material.  

3 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Mods can we please get this moved to the qualifications bragging section please . Don’t think it’s match day thread material.  

You sad bas**rd cant a Dad be proud of his Son?? without a pr*ck like you spouting? 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Congratulations mate 

THANK YOU....ime going to end my contribution to this thread with the hope that other Parents in Isreal tommorow start to get THEIR kids back....Ime sure we can all agree at least on that....

God Bless all....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

How come your shi*e at communicating than??  lol 

Its a good point and I have wondered why you haven't been able to understand what I was saying......I thought it was my inability to get down to your level......or even not using CAPS and bold all the time but once others in the thread confirmed you were completely missing things I decided the problem might lie elsewhere

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, parajack said:

THANK YOU....ime going to end my contribution to this thread with the hope that other Parents in Isreal tommorow start to get THEIR kids back....Ime sure we can all agree at least on that....

God Bless all....

How about the parents in Gaza , don't they count  ?.