Jump to content

Are people really going to renew their season tickets?


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

 

I'm not far off tbf, grandson wants a season ticket now as his dad doesn't wanna go under Chansiri anymore so it's now down to me to make sure he remains a wednesday fan

Hell remain one, if he wants to mate, regardless 👍.

 

Enjoy the time with your grandson.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Ian said:

Gracefully accepting defeat……everyone can see you’ve made a bit of an idiot of yourself…..you really do need to calm down and have a pill 

This really will be my last responce on this,i have not changed my opinion one jot,WHY? because when we look at 'context' this is the correct conclusion.

(1) if you look at the entire thread and your comments,the view can be taken that you could have been/ were replying to an earlier post agree

(2) Forum members receive notifications when people 'quote them' and reply to a post they made

(3) I received such a notification which i read which had a post I made,& you 'quoted' to reply,but in which your comments bore NO relation to & which you made a conclusion of your own.'so you think....' etc etc

(4) This is easily done when engaged in debate,i myself have had to apologise to people for quoting them in a reply,when my answer was intended for a previous post,where I had replied but just joined the debate at the wrong place.I suspect that is what you did,Right answer(in your view) just posted in the wrong place in the thread,quoting the wrong person....

(4) If you quote my previous post,include it in a reply you make,its reasonable to deduce you are replying to me/my post when i read it,I dont go back and read every post made in a thread,I have a life,and dont live on the Forum.

I backed off from this,simply because it has caused a distraction and the thread topic doesnt deserve derailing by two people squabbling.

You will note that i am refraining from exchanging insults or barbed comment which i see you are continuing to do....

Now you can take the para for a drink if you want,take me for a blowhard if you wish,but do not take me for a fool,...

Idiot?

Well as i said previously,i have a piece of paper mounted on my wall which says ime not an idiot,but people might of course take the view that someone recommending taking a pill to calm down.....Need i add more??

 

 

Edited by parajack
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, parajack said:

This really will be my last responce on this,i have not changed my opinion one jot,WHY? because when we look at 'context' this is the correct conclusion.

(1) if you look at the entire thread and your comments,the view can be taken that you could have been/ were replying to an earlier post agree

(2) Forum members receive notifications when people 'quote them' and reply to a post they made

(3) I received such a notification which i read which had a post I made,& you 'quoted' to reply,but in which your comments bore NO relation to & which you made a conclusion of your own.'so you think....' etc etc

(4) This is easily done when engaged in debate,i myself have had to apologise to people for quoting them in a reply,when my answer was intended for a previous post,where I had replied but just joined the debate at the wrong place.I suspect that is what you did,Right answer(in your view) just posted in the wrong place in the thread,quoting the wrong person....

(4) If you quote my previous post,include it in a reply you make,its reasonable to deduce you are replying to me/my post when i read it,I dont go back and read every post made in a thread,I have a life,and dont live on the Forum.

I backed off from this,simply because it has caused a distraction and the thread topic doesnt deserve derailing by two people squabbling.

You will note that i am refraining from exchanging insults or barbed comment which i see you are continuing to do....

Now you can take the para for a drink if you want,take me for a blowhard if you wish,but do not take me for a fool,...

Idiot?

Well as i said previously,i have a piece of paper mounted on my wall which says ime not an idiot,but people might of course take the view that someone recommending taking a pill to calm down.....Need i add more??

 

 

If you think a piece of paper from a University means you aren't an idiot then that's good.....hope it helps you sleep at night

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

Ian and Parajack sitting in a tree - K.I.S.   you know the rest.

 

Give it a rest guys, it's like watching MP's bickering in parliament. lol🙄

I thought it would be done with my independent adjudication.

@parajack has not agreed with my findings

I think thread starter @MF TAZ is to blame

so him, you as you’ve joined in and somebody sane such as @Maddogbob should trawl the thread, agree on the findings and present an independent report on the matter 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I thought it would be done with my independent adjudication.

@parajack has not agreed with my findings

I think thread starter @MF TAZ is to blame

so him, you as you’ve joined in and somebody sane such as @Maddogbob should trawl the thread, agree on the findings and present an independent report on the matter 

F*** that. 🙄lol

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, royalowlisback said:

F*** that. 🙄lol

You prodded the bear and are in deep now. @@owlstalk can provide a secret sub forum to discuss the evidence. You
could do with somebody who is qualified in communication for an expert opinion , I believe Owlstalk’s own @parajackis qualified at degree level in communications so I suggest him

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You prodded the bear and are in deep now. @@owlstalk can provide a secret sub forum to discuss the evidence. You
could do with somebody who is qualified in communication for an expert opinion , I believe Owlstalk’s own @parajackis qualified at degree level in communications so I suggest him

This has gone from a mild bear poking - to a full blown rogering with a traffic cone. lol

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You prodded the bear and are in deep now. @@owlstalk can provide a secret sub forum to discuss the evidence. You
could do with somebody who is qualified in communication for an expert opinion , I believe Owlstalk’s own @parajackis qualified at degree level in communications so I suggest him

Some might say i have a 'Masters' in talking sh**e....& who knows they might be right LOL  I might lose my sense of perspective some times but i like to think I dont lose my sense of humour....At the end of the day,its just another day in downtown 'Gotham City'

Went to my youngest's Graduation ceremony LLB (Hons)Law this week....Proud as punch,gets his LPC in 6 Months,where he will start his career as a Solicitor....

You can however only live your own life,not live it again through your kids achievements...AIRBORNE

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Some might say i have a 'Masters' in talking sh**e....& who knows they might be right LOL  I might lose my sense of perspective some times but i like to think I dont lose my sense of humour....At the end of the day,its just another day in downtown 'Gotham City'

Went to my youngest's Graduation ceremony LLB (Hons)Law this week....Proud as punch,gets his LPC in 6 Months,where he will start his career as a Solicitor....

You can however only live your own life,not live it again through your kids achievements...AIRBORNE

 

Uh oh..veiled threat  lol

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ian said:

If you think a piece of paper from a University means you aren't an idiot then that's good.....hope it helps you sleep at night

Likewise if you think advocating taking a pill to calm down makes you look anything other than an idiot carry on ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, parajack said:

Some might say i have a 'Masters' in talking sh**e....& who knows they might be right LOL  I might lose my sense of perspective some times but i like to think I dont lose my sense of humour....At the end of the day,its just another day in downtown 'Gotham City'

Went to my youngest's Graduation ceremony LLB (Hons)Law this week....Proud as punch,gets his LPC in 6 Months,where he will start his career as a Solicitor....

You can however only live your own life,not live it again through your kids achievements...AIRBORNE

 

Congratulations mate 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You prodded the bear and are in deep now. @@owlstalk can provide a secret sub forum to discuss the evidence. You
could do with somebody who is qualified in communication for an expert opinion , I believe Owlstalk’s own @parajackis qualified at degree level in communications so I suggest him

Hang on......I'll call PJ's certificate and raise him 35 years working in communications!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...