Sell Up And Go

I am of the opinion that DC now realises he can not afford to keep the club long term and think he will sell the club. He clearly has cash flow problems and for club to progress substantial investment is required. The longer he hangs on the more indebted he becomes so I think even he realises he will have to take a substantial loss. I suspect efforts are being made by DC to sell the club.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Has he sold up and gone yet as he promised he would if we no longer wanted him here.

We no longer want him here.

He can't even do the honourable thing and leave either.

Unfortunately not everyone is on board

Too many people still happy to support chansiri 

The sale numbers of the early bird season tickets will tell you everything you need to know 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Mamalute said:

I am of the opinion that DC now realises he can not afford to keep the club long term and think he will sell the club. He clearly has cash flow problems and for club to progress substantial investment is required. The longer he hangs on the more indebted he becomes so I think even he realises he will have to take a substantial loss. I suspect efforts are being made by DC to sell the club.

I think you could be right (and sincerely hope you are), DC must be 'losing' ~£1m a month keeping Wednesday going as we are. Whilst he clearly must have assets / investments that generate that sort of income, cashflow has been an issue, both previously and last month, which suggests he doesn’t have any readily available funds (Cash). This is backed up by our lack of capital spending for the last few seasons, because DC simply doesn’t have the funds available to spend.

Hopefully the penny has dropped and he's realised that the only way he stops losing ~£1m a month is to sell us.

• Like 1