"new signings are worse than the players they've replaced"

Just now, BIG D said:

Our best centre back can’t get a game 

I'm with you on that.

But that's a selection issue rather than being a squad issue (of that makes sense). 

Either Xisco disagrees with us (as arrogant as this may sound, I'm not sure about his judgement of that's the case) or Ihiekwe (I assume you mean) isn't fully fit. Sadly, I suspect the former. 🙁

• Like 2

Just now, lanzaroteowl said:

We needed an upgrade on last seasons squad

That's why Moore got rid of half of it.

The players brought in individually look better than what Moore discarded.

Problem is this manager doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with them.

This

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

The spirits gone. Only 2 men responsible for that. The chairman and your mate Xisco. None of this would be happening on Moore’s watch and all his critics know this deep down.

I'm not sure there's much "deep down" about it. I 100% agree that the spirit would be much higher had Moore stayed. I wouldn't go as far as to say "none of this" though. We'd probably still have lost most of not all of our league games, assuming Chansiri was only going to sanction free transfers and loans for Darren too. 

And I definitely don't agree that Xisco is one of the two men that is responsible for Moore's departure.

11 minutes ago, Jim said:

The spirits gone. Only 2 men responsible for that. The chairman and your mate Xisco. None of this would be happening on Moore’s watch and all his critics know this deep down.

Think your right 'morale wise' and if DM had stayed theres no way of knowing what players he might have brought in.......Not sure we would have prospered under Darren in the Championship but he deserved the chance in my view....

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, George Whitebread said:

I'm not sure there's much "deep down" about it. I 100% agree that the spirit would be much higher had Moore stayed. I wouldn't go as far as to say "none of this" though. We'd probably still have lost most of not all of our league games, assuming Chansiri was only going to sanction free transfers and loans for Darren too. 

And I definitely don't agree that Xisco is one of the two men that is responsible for Moore's departure.

I meant Xisco is partly to blame for the spirit going down the toilet. And Moore would’ve had more points in the board as he would’ve played to the players strengths from the start plus he would’ve also probably played any new signings he made not like this incompetent ******. Who’s set to go down in History as our worst ever manager.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Think your right 'morale wise' and if DM had stayed theres no way of knowing what players he might have brought in.......Not sure we would have prospered under Darren in the Championship but he deserved the chance in my view....

We wouldn’t be nailed on for relegation like we currently are. I can’t even listen to the ****** as he just makes me vomit. Makes Monk and Lukuhay look like Sir Alex and Wenger.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Not sure what anybody else thinks, but I thought Ipswich were very average and won't last towards the top. We just made life very easy for them.

I thought Preston were average too.....it just shows how bad we are.,.we will finish rock bottom........it's a disgrace n DC need's to go..

• Like 6