DC OUT!! But stop the blue and blue attacks!

2 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

I shouted DC out today,  but it's difficult. Not many around me were prepared to put their head above the parapet. Although some probably agree. Why? because they fear a reaction.

If you don't like hearing desent against Chansiri then sing something else! Please don't get into arguments and start threating fellow supporters!

As I see it we cannot continue as we are. Yes it is a lottery if DC sells. But it is worth the risk. At the moment your beloved club is failing in every way and the owner does not have the money or any idea how to take us forward!

We need to make our feelings known DC OUTERS. Continue in anyway possible to put the pressure on. If you disagree I don't understand you, but step aside!

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I cannot see any Alternative Current prospective owners charging in to energise the club to be honest 

He has to listen to offers first but he doesn't listen. He thinks he is doing a good job and always says he acts in the clubs best interests. That in itself is gonads as evidence shows he is totally inept. If he doesn't go the future of this club is extremely bleak. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

No idea what the title means and your last sentence is simply stupid

The title: Blue on Blue is Wednesdayites attacking Wednesdsyites, clearly! Blue on Blue denotes an attack made by one's own side, said mainly in the forces. Who you clearly are not from the military, but it is a widely known phrase.

My last sentence, stupid? Explain why? I say I don't understand why fans don't want DC to sell, but if you do then don't get into arguments with fellow supporters. Step aside and let us chant want we want! What is stupid?

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I cannot see any Alternative Current prospective owners charging in to energise the club to be honest 

How do we know? Apparantly DC will not entertain offers. The cost of buying SWFC is big considering DC's management. But I can not see how SWFC will not bring any interest from any buyers and go out of existence.

22 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

I shouted DC out today, 

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I cannot see any Alternating Current prospective owners charging in to energise the club to be honest 

6 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

He has to listen to offers first but he doesn't listen. He thinks he is doing a good job and always says he acts in the clubs best interests. That in itself is gonads as evidence shows he is totally inept. If he doesn't go the future of this club is extremely bleak. 

20220201_201754.jpg.25b7f4576536870466fe89f97ee4eeb4.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kevowls1 said:

How do we know? Apparantly DC will not entertain offers. The cost of buying SWFC is big considering DC's management. But I can not see how SWFC will not bring any interest from any buyers and go out of existence.

See above

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Wait, So you have canvas or potential business people in the country or world? Were you aware of Channers before he bought the club?

• Like 2