Watch this space!

Just now, Mighty Quinn said:

That's disgusting, how come Toffolo gets his ban suspended and the manager doesn't even get a ban at all. 

Funny handshake mob must be involved 🤣 

375 breaches and gets suspended ban....makes you wonder what you have to do det get banned as a player......oh yes red cards get you a ban....when betting potentially ruins the whole of football.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sage owl said:

No clues now you've got me interested  ?.

Me too, looked at the clubs of both players mentioned to see if there were together somewhere at the same time, there isn't although they both played for Tranmere in their career.

I can think of someone who was there.

14 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

Me too, looked at the clubs of both players mentioned to see if there were together somewhere at the same time, there isn't although they both played for Tranmere in their career.

I can think of someone who was there.

Rogers says  “I’ve no idea how I’ve been dragged into this, that’s the God’s honest truth,” 

“I’ve never met this fella, never spoken to him, never been in his company, never been in contact, and somehow I’ve been dragged into his gambling addiction."

So not a manager that he played under.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Rogers says  “I’ve no idea how I’ve been dragged into this, that’s the God’s honest truth,” 

“I’ve never met this fella, never spoken to him, never been in his company, never been in contact, and somehow I’ve been dragged into his gambling addiction."

So not a manager that he played under.  

That's me out of ideas then :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, markg said:

Came across as a proper ******** head to me

I hadn't formed an opinion of him personally. 

I merely suggested it was a good listen ...

To be fair 80% of the guests on there are nóbheads most footballers are ....

The nicest listens are Tommy Spurr and Chris Kirkland and also Clarke Carlisle. 

The funniest on there was Andrew Johnson (he was bonkers) but difficult to understand what he was saying, and that reserve goalie / kit-man  from Crystal Palace..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Do you thing it's anything to do with the bizzare results which have occurred this year at Wednesday?

Maybe even related to ex Watford players turning up and scoring Hatricks against ex Managers in a Championship fixture a couple of weeks ago?

lol

Seems to be common place, and more acceptable than a late challenge or disputing the refs decision.

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I hadn't formed an opinion of him personally. 

I merely suggested it was a good listen ...

To be fair 80% of the guests on there are nóbheads most footballers are ....

The nicest listens are Tommy Spurr and Chris Kirkland and also Clarke Carlisle. 

The funniest on there was Andrew Johnson (he was bonkers) but difficult to understand what he was saying, and that reserve goalie / kit-man  from Crystal Palace..

Oh yea, I totally agree mate. It was a good listen, I just didn't think he came across as likeable.