Connor Wickam

Every damn transfer window...

The most injury prone player to grace a football pitch. He was a decent player when he was occasionally fit, but he just has the worst luck with injuries and at this point in his career, I don't think he'd be any better than Gregory or Smith.

Wasn't he released by Forest Green Rovers? No way he'd be up to championship level if that's the case. 

I think we should have drawn a line under Conor Wickham a long time ago and never discuss him as a possibility ever again. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I saw him play a fair bit for MK dons season before last in league 1.  I am sure he can bench press and squat more than 99 percent of men in the UK, but as a result he has the pace and mobility of a corpse.  It would take him longer than one of DC’s press conference answers to go from the half way line to the box.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

I saw him play a fair bit for MK dons season before last in league 1.  I am sure he can bench press and squat more than 99 percent of men in the UK, but as a result he has the pace and mobility of a corpse.  It would take him longer than one of DC’s press conference answers to go from the half way line to the box.

Are you sure that you know the difference between a funeral parlour and an old folks home ?

1 hour ago, George Whitebread said:

Free Agent

Is he better than we already have?

I think so.

He's the wrong side of 30, but still younger than either Smith or Gregory.

We should get Westy and Hutch back too

You know...

Just for one more season

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop