Evening all

Things are looking really good up at the Stadium of Light. Exciting prospects and signings that have actually improved you since last season’s impressive campaign. Our first point today at a place where I thought we’d get a hiding but in truth Leeds should have won. Concerning times down here in S6 not least of which is a chairman (who admitted he knew nothing about football when he bought us) who for some reason appears to be our transfer committee. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BC1867 said:

Things are looking really good up at the Stadium of Light. Exciting prospects and signings that have actually improved you since last season’s impressive campaign. Our first point today at a place where I thought we’d get a hiding but in truth Leeds should have won. Concerning times down here in S6 not least of which is a chairman (who admitted he knew nothing about football when he bought us) who for some reason appears to be our transfer committee. 

Hopefully he might put your club into the hands of people you deserve as fans . Onwards and upwards for you lot now hopefully.

None of these players we signed I've ever heard of before they came to our club but they can play football like I will five them that.  9  of our 11 today were 22 or under today and bringing on 16 year old kids who is going to be some player mind .

Always take days like this cos they don't come around often where u blow teams away

• Like 5