Point taken.

We certainly have got something to build on.  We did a job today and could have nicked it.  

It was important we stayed organised and although I’d have liked Musaba to have played the second half I can understand why Xisco didn’t.  Time on the training ground, working on organisation and getting the new players fitter etc can only benefit us.  

Musaba and Gassema will be important for us this season and whilst I think goals will be hard to come by I do think we will get better.

The Championship is a funny league.  We are not cast adrift and a lot of teams can beat each other on any given day.

Got to be pleased with a point at Ellamd Road on any occasion.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Marro said:

We certainly have got something to build on.  We did a job today and could have nicked it.  

It was important we stayed organised and although I’d have liked Musaba to have played the second half I can understand why Xisco didn’t.  Time on the training ground, working on organisation and getting the new players fitter etc can only benefit us.  

Musaba and Gassema will be important for us this season and whilst I think goals will be hard to come by I do think we will get better.

The Championship is a funny league.  We are not cast adrift and a lot of teams can beat each other on any given day.

Got to be pleased with a point at Ellamd Road on any occasion.

Last year we had a far superior budget/squad to most teams we played, this year it’s flipped on its head. We need to out think, out fight and battle against most teams with a few that are around our level. 

That’s a great point, away from home against a team of Premiership players. 

• Like 1