Chansiri Out Chanting Away At Leeds

2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Surprised by the "aggro" from other fans

As was I 

I suppose this thread is a heads up though that if chanting starts again at Leeds, to not get all arsey about it with fellow fans 

No one wants a them and us situation boiling over 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Unfortunately we have always had some supporters who can't see the wood for the trees and don't like hhe challenge of authority. 

Back in the 90s the board were a set of older men just dining out on beingnonbghe board of a premiership club while we crashed and burned. 

Sack the board rang out and you heard some saying 'it's not their fault' 

How can you soar like an Eagle (Owl) when we are surrounded by Turkeys (frozen ones at that!) 

Always have held us back with their blind delusional complicity.....

Understandable to chant for Chansiri to go, BUT it’s not exactly supporting the team on the field and that’s why a section of fans will react against it. Best left to after the final whistle like the big 1980’s demos behind the South Stand. Those that don’t agree can just leave while those who feel strongly can make their feelings heard by those in in charge of the club.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Understandable to chant for Chansiri to go, BUT it’s not exactly supporting the team on the field and that’s why a section of fans will react against it. Best left to after the final whistle like the big 1980’s demos behind the South Stand. Those that don’t agree can just leave while those who feel strongly can make their feelings heard by those in in charge of the club.

Not sure Leeds United will be pleased about fans demonstrating after the game

13 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Any chants last night?

Not that I heard

Everyone just trudged out - some before the penalties 

I don’t think the owner was in attendance was he?

Maybe a depressing cup game isn’t the peak time to ‘protest’ I dunno 

I was a little shocked at how aggro some people got at Cardiff.  Everyone should be able to chant what they want (within reason obviously).

I joined in with the "Get out of our club", but my missus didn't. Likewise there were chants that I didn't join in with, like the "Leeds IRA" song as I don't think it's appropriate, but I didn't get all aggro and stop people trying to sing it.  

I fully expect another rendition of "Get out of our club" on Saturday, especially if it's another poor performance. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, bobness said:

Two days out at Wembley. Losing millions of pounds on our behalf. After the EFL tricked him the first time, he's now keeping spending low to ensure we don't breach FFP. Appealed a points deduction, and won. Paid a very high price for the stadium to benefit the club. New score board. New turf. Formed several companies just for the sake of the club. Improved Anglo-Saxon-Thai relations by performing a ceremony for the deceased king. Signed Rhodes because the fans asked. The list goes on.

:Chansiri:

Thank You, Dejphon.

Screenshot_20230829-224635_Chrome.jpg.5adb6f6fa75ed5efeba15f91adccc670.jpg

• Haha 3