Do you rate Delgado?

Do you rate Delgado?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rate Juan Delgado?

• Yes
    • No

I'm definitely in the unsure camp at this point, no idea what his best position is, he doesn't seem able to influence things when he gets the ball, he's a tryer at least, it doesn't feel like he's looking to hide, certainly him playing on the left doesn't seem to be working, his crossing seems ok, think he needs more time, obviously time isn't limitless...

6 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

I'm definitely in the unsure camp at this point, no idea what his best position is, he doesn't seem able to influence things when he gets the ball, he's a tryer at least, it doesn't feel like he's looking to hide, certainly him playing on the left doesn't seem to be working, his crossing seems ok, think he needs more time, obviously time isn't limitless...

Supposed to be an attacking right back for Chile. Play him there for a few games before we can judge him properly, but I think we’ve bigger issues up too tbh.

1 hour ago, doubleo said:

Supposed to be an attacking right back for Chile. Play him there for a few games before we can judge him properly, but I think we’ve bigger issues up too tbh.

The one match he played on the right with Pato they actually seemed to have the start of something, think he's played everywhere except in goal since...

• Haha 1

To Me He looks like a really good technician and inteligent player. His defensive work and transitional play are something to be question ed, though. 

Don't think He would be happy with a role He is given. 

Bottom line is that I expect more from him. 

Has decent energy so could improve alot with a run of games at rb/rwb getting up and down, especially with palmer not looking like having the legs anymore, but not suited anywhere else imo. 

Also looks decent technically so might put some good crosses in IF played in his best position

Too early to say but the manager seems to like him enough to find a slot for him each week.

He does seem to give away a lot of pointless fouls which could cost us one day.  I thought he struggled yesterday but as he's right footed I'm not surprised.

1 hour ago, Emerson Thome said:

I'm not going to answer the poll because I'm somewhere in the middle. I think he's probably a decent player who has played badly because we've been setting him up to fail. A right wing-back, who's been asked to play right wing, left-wing and left-wing back so far.

Play him in his proper position for heavens sake!

I tend to agree with you. But I can only score him on what I have seen so far, which has been awful.

Its a no from me.

• Like 1