Who would have thought

3 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

From that glorious moment Barry Bannan lifted the trophy at Wembley, that we'd be sitting bottom of the Championship? All down to one masterstroke by that 2 hats called DC, getting rid of Moore for whatever reason was as we knew then a bad decision, and it's actually materialised what we knew was going to happen. No way we would be bottom now with Moore in charge, he's poison and he's rotten to the core

I'm sure all the Moore haters from last season are pleased they got their wish.

Although, it seems most of them are now Xisco haters.

Edited by markowl
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

From that glorious moment Barry Bannan lifted the trophy at Wembley, that we'd be sitting bottom of the Championship? All down to one masterstroke by that 2 hats called DC, getting rid of Moore for whatever reason was as we knew then a bad decision, and it's actually materialised what we knew was going to happen. No way we would be bottom now with Moore in charge, he's poison and he's rotten to the core

I agree with the first part of your post wholeheartedly. The second I’m not sure. Moore was not very good either. Bang it forward and play off scraps doesn’t work in the Championship. However, that being said, he’s still better than that clown we have in charge now. Barry Bannan up front is just an effin joke!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You repeatedly called for Moore to be sacked last season.

Regardless of the circumstances in which it came about, you've got what you wanted.

It was the season before last, I misjudged him and I put my hands up and admit it, but you could see that all that work and effort was bringing its rewards, totally gutted he left, but I'm not a Munoz hater either, he needs to be given a chance and I'm sure things will get better, I was just pointing out DC decision,in hindsight he should have given DM what he wanted

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Please don’t be so offensive about the owner. #bekind

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

I agree with the first part of your post wholeheartedly. The second I’m not sure. Moore was not very good either. Bang it forward and play off scraps doesn’t work in the Championship. However, that being said, he’s still better than that clown we have in charge now. Barry Bannan up front is just an effin joke!

Agree 100% but Munoz is no clown, he got Watford promoted don't forget

• Haha 1

It’s not about ‘Getting rid of Moore’….

If the two parties can’t agree terms the you move on. I can actually see both sides of the argument and can’t really blame DC for that one. We can discuss it to death but the fact is Moore left. 

What should have happened is to build on the work that had gone before. Appoint a manager to work with the current squad, a few additions, a few changes. We were already behind in preseason due to the play offs, we were late appointing a coach and behind with player recruitment. 

This experiment, the manner, the timing, the execution is all proving to be absolutely disastrous 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanted us to move on from Moore an have stated my reasons why before. So I am glad we have. 
That said, how we have gone about moving forward is beyond a joke. Yes we needed a better style of play but completely ripping it up and starting again with no money and no squad in a league we were always going to struggle in is just madness.

Xisco wasn’t who I was blaming for this but his reluctance to change and play to these player’s strengths are already getting people on his back and if he continues to do that and alienate members of the squad it’s not gonna be long before the masses turn. 
I genuinely think that if I was picking the team I’d have more points at this time, as would a lot of fans in the same position as we have watched this squad and know their capabilities. 

Chansiri is the problem but Xisco is digging his own grave.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I wanted us to move on from Moore an have stated my reasons why before. So I am glad we have. 
That said, how we have gone about moving forward is beyond a joke.

But as soon as we parted ways with Moore, we were always going to be at the mercy of Chansiri's decision-making once again.

Did you really think that he'd part ways with Moore and suddenly start making consistently sensible decisions?

It'd done now. We've simply got to strap ourselves in for the ride and hope against hope that Muñoz can get us back to something like a football team.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Concentrate on Chansiri, not me, what's up with you lately? Didn't know loved me so much

Nothing's up with me; I just find it ridiculous that you campaigned for Moore to be sacked, then have the gall to call Chansiri a tw*t for parting ways with him.

This is what you wanted, you daft sod!

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

We came up from League One via the playoffs so it’s not the most shocking we’re bottom of the league 

It’s a step up for us on the pitch

We finished with 5% and 2% fewer points than first and second respectively.

I don't think it's a stretch to assume it might be more like 50% and 20% come the end of this season.

Yes, by league position we were likely to be the weakest team in the division above, but it just doesn't really work like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markowl said:

I'm sure all the Moore haters from last season are pleased they got their wish.

Although, it seems most of them are now Xisco haters.

It doesn’t matter who’s manager. They’d still hate them, unless it was one that they really wanted. But, then again, they’d eventually hate them as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1