Boro & Leeds

Do you think middlesbrough and Leeds fans are moaning as much as us I mean boro finished 3rd last season and Leeds was in the Premier leauge yet both are winless after 3 games .

I get its not the start we all hoped far but it's not the end of the world as some are making out .

I mean some have relegated us already and want the manager gone it's bad but not that bad everyone said they would be happy with 21st well we are a point off it with 43 games to go so try and look on the brightside if you can .

Just now, C&K OWLS said:

Do you think middlesbrough and Leeds fans are moaning as much as us I mean boro finished 3rd last season and Leeds was in the Premier leauge yet both are winless after 3 games .

I get its not the start we all hoped far but it's not the end of the world as some are making out .

I mean some have relegated us already and want the manager gone it's bad but not that bad everyone said they would be happy with 21st well we are a point off it with 43 games to go so try and look on the brightside if you can .

Yes.  We're probably the closest to safety we'll be all season.   So cheer up everybody.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, C&K OWLS said:

I'm sure that their winless runs will soon come to an end...

They are both quality teams which are having teething problems.

There is absolutely no common ground between them and us.

None whatsoever.

We have everything against us.

An inept chairman who no longer wants to spend money.

A manager who is almost certainly wrong for us.

A lot of new, unproven players.

Stalwarts who are frozen out, misused.

A meek fan base who'd stand for the egg under the cap.

We are the living embodiment of a team doomed to relegation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I'm sure that their winless runs will soon come to an end...

They are both quality teams which are having teething problems.

There is absolutely no common ground between them and us.

None whatsoever.

We have everything against us.

An inept chairman who no longer wants to spend money.

A manager who is almost certainly wrong for us.

A lot of new, unproven players.

Stalwarts who are frozen out, misused.

A meek fan base who'd stand for the egg under the cap.

We are the living embodiment of a team doomed to relegation.

100% 

by game 7-10 all fans will start to realise the mess we are in . It pains me as much as it does everyone else I don’t enjoy this situation or posting negativity I pay lots of money to watch us week in week out but it’s the reality 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lemi_the_owl said:

I have 2 good friends who are Leeds fans. Both are moaning like crazy. They are as unhappy with their club at the moment as we are.

But would they swap their team for ours, Lemi?

And would they swap chairmen and managers either?

I think I know the answer.

_102831385_moorerex2.jpg.637bf5dc3dd86328c75af0b343f01eeb.png.1e596969137054eec321c8ee465ddfa0.png.42b97a698fac4e12592d7330693a848c.png

On 17/08/2023 at 06:34, owlinaus said:

with this heading I thought it was the cost of a season ticket next year.....

22 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

But would they swap their team for ours, Lemi?

And would they swap chairmen and managers either?

I think I know the answer.

_102831385_moorerex2.jpg.637bf5dc3dd86328c75af0b343f01eeb.png.1e596969137054eec321c8ee465ddfa0.png.42b97a698fac4e12592d7330693a848c.png

Probably not but that's not because they are happy with their current situation. 3 players all training alone, the new owners have already told them there is not much money to spend. I don't think we are the only fanbase to be upset with our current situation after 3 games.