Vasquez

1 minute ago, Baytan Blue said:

Flat footed,languid,casual,two good saves today,does worry me though,might be worth dropping him for a game,might sharpen him up,good keeper in there just looks a bit too much like he has sampled a plant from back home.

Basically he’s supposed to be good with his feet and he’s not.

Milan have let us have him because they’ve realised he’s never going to play for them so if someone else can pay his wages so much the better.

Edited by Ian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

distribution OK today 

It was poo .

had you gone when he kicked it out for a goal kick and in the queue for a pint when he found the north stand, dissecting our players beautifully.

I swear many of our fans base their views on what they have been told not what they actually see

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Baytan Blue said:

Flat footed,languid,casual,two good saves today,does worry me though,might be worth dropping him for a game,might sharpen him up,good keeper in there just looks a bit too much like he has sampled a plant from back home.

This post is a waste of spaces

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ian said:

It was poo .

had you gone when he kicked it out for a goal kick and in the queue for a pint when he found the north stand, dissecting our players beautifully.

I swear many of our fans base their views on what they have been told not what they actually see

The odd goal long  kick really isn’t the end of the world 

22 minutes ago, Ian said:

Basically he’s supposed to be good with his feet and he’s not.

Milan have let us have him because they’ve realised he’s never going to play for them so if someone else can pay his wages so much the better.

He’s much better with his feet than Dawson IMO

• Like 4