8 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

Selling fairly slowly , only stand been sold behind the goal ,been near London we will sell more than Exeter where we didn't sell out 1300. If we don't sell out it be more to do with money than anything else. 

Exeter sold out, on the 2nd or 3rd day of sales. 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Exeter didn't sell out even after contacting everyone on the reserve list the club still had 100 tickets free and I'm sure a few more didn't turn up. 

5 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Exeter didn't sell out even after contacting everyone on the reserve list the club still had 100 tickets free and I'm sure a few more didn't turn up. 

Alan Harper is correct, it did sell out on the 3rd day. I'm then guessing a lot returned tickets because England were playing, hence contacting people on the reserve list

• Like 1

14 hours ago, another1bitesthedust said:

Alan Harper is correct, it did sell out on the 3rd day. I'm then guessing a lot returned tickets because England were playing, hence contacting people on the reserve list

they sold out 3rd day but for some reason 250 got returned and even though there was a reserve list the club asked if any supporter wanted a ticket to get in touch . the fact that its such a long way puts a lot off especially at this time of the year. maybe the cost of living is catching up as im sure last season we sold every game out apart from maybe portsmouth away on a tues night.  wycombe will get to general sale 

2 hours ago, TickhillOwl said:

Anyone been to Wycombe before on the train? Are there buses running from the train station to the ground…? (Don’t fancy the three mile walk that Google Maps is suggesting…!!!)

From memory, I think you have to walk into the town centre and pick up a bus from the Bus Station, which is quite easy to find.

I don’t think you can get a bus direct from outside the train station.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TickhillOwl said:

Anyone been to Wycombe before on the train? Are there buses running from the train station to the ground…? (Don’t fancy the three mile walk that Google Maps is suggesting…!!!)

yer bus takes 15mins get off across from hour glass pub . just google away guide wycombe usually get good tips off there.  3mile walk might be good to burn off the excess calories though lol 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TickhillOwl said:

There was shuttle busses running for £3 each way from the Station to the Stadium last season

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

Sold out? Surely not, morganowl says we'll be lucky to sell 2000. 

yes im surprised its not a cheap away day ,a pain to get to and not everyone is flush at the min . it actually isnt sold out ,when i was in the ticket office last week buying the these tickets(as dont trust the post) as a xmas card 2days ago dated dec 12th .  they were selling tickets in the family area thats the lower stand ,there still are quite a few tickets left there and there will be quite a few returns this week , so if some still want to go and im pretty sure you can get a ticket either in family area or from the returned tickets thursday or friday this week