Our problem right now? What would you do to ensure top 2?

38 minutes ago, Boston owl said:

Have a word with the cricket boys is what i would do 

42A30221-BB53-49F2-871F-1CD80D4F1BCF.png

I believe that is how all sports players should play but...can you imagine us losing by pushing forward in the last five minutes of a match and losing very much as we did last season dropping points it would be carnage on here. And people were saying why can't we find a way not to concede in the last ten minutes ? Well, we have, and keeping clean sheets is why, although we haven't been scoring for fun, we're still up there and it's not Xmas yet. I've said this many times we need to be within shouting distance of the autos in March and we will be playing to full houses depending on who we are playing and we can push the team over the line...if people have given up now god help us when the chips are down and the team needs us when it counts...it's fuckingdecember with half a season to go get a grip ffs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's quite obvious Moore IS the problem. 

It's almost Christmas and Almost January YES!!!! THE PERFECT TIME TO CHANGE MANAGER!!!! 

The problem is can Chansiri pick the right one.... 

Half a season and 3rd.... under Monk we were 3rd in the championship then if not for Covid we would have gone down! That's not going to happen to that extreme but 3rd is worth nothing if you lose play offs. 

We have had many issues contributing to problems over the years.

NOW we have quality  goal scorers  for this league, midfielders of quality better than this league. And defenders who managed properly are better than this league. Stockdale said to be best in our league last season. 

We need to go out and get an experienced manager from higher up who has proved himself above us....  we have the tools but not the brains or the drive.... 

Darren Moore thank you you seem to be a top bloke. But if its upsetting him but we don't have to have another year down here then I'll tale it. Sorry Darren you've had time to show you can up it and you haven't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, parajack said:

Your welcome try thinking before posting than you won’t look foolish 

If you don’t like my posts ignore them & jog on,that’s what I do. 
Don’t waste your time engaging with me

But if you DO critique what I have said NOT stuff I havnt said

Yeah ok then, I’ll think, like I have been doing all my life. The difference is, when I think I do it positively.

7 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

I believe that is how all sports players should play but...can you imagine us losing by pushing forward in the last five minutes of a match and losing very much as we did last season dropping points it would be carnage on here. And people were saying why can't we find a way not to concede in the last ten minutes ? Well, we have, and keeping clean sheets is why, although we haven't been scoring for fun, we're still up there and it's not Xmas yet. I've said this many times we need to be within shouting distance of the autos in March and we will be playing to full houses depending on who we are playing and we can push the team over the line...if people have given up now god help us when the chips are down and the team needs us when it counts...it's fuckingdecember with half a season to go get a grip ffs

Joe Root had the same players at his disposal but had a slightly more cautious approach, does this not tell you something?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/12/2022 at 19:44, Holmowl said:

Start every game 352.

Start Smith & Gregory every game.

Keep Palmer RWB.

Stop passing free-kicks backwards then filter it back to keeper or defender to punt 

Start with tempo minute 1, not minute 65.

Earlier balls forward.

I think you’ve pretty much nailed it all right there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Joe Root had the same players at his disposal but had a slightly more cautious approach, does this not tell you something?

Yes it tells me that because of the change of attitude youngsters can come into the side and express themselves without the fear of having a couple of bad matches and getting dropped

• Like 1