Our problem right now? What would you do to ensure top 2?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Because they're FACTS mates

They're someething that's actually happened

Not this alternative fantasy land the Moore Outers live in where their lives are all doom and gloom and none of these achievements have happened

They are facts, and very impressive facts. But the other facts that you don't like are still facts. 

10 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

They are facts, and very impressive facts. But the other facts that you don't like are still facts. 

I don't mind any facts

It's the fantasy land negative posts that do my head in

The ones where someone's having a bad week so come on here to tell us Moore is going to get us relegated or that he's not the man for the job, and project their negative issues onto this forum instead of dealing with them and making themselves happy internally before externally expressing a load of made up nonsense

The knocking of Moore, the sheer scale of it, the relentless nature of it, the repetition of it - it's unreal, unwarranted, over the top and borderline psychotic

There's no way that with our league position, points haul etc that he deserves this much flak - no chance

It's absolutely mindblowing how immature and childish some of the Moore Out posters are being and it's starting to really grate on me now

It's way way way WAY over the top

We are third in the league

We are in touching distance of automatic promotion already
We are only halfway through the season
We are ten games unbeaten

Our key players are on their way back

Some of the Moore outers and Moore doubters need to wind their necks in  a bit because they're starting to look properly unhinged (or even worse - Blades trying to destabilise the club)

If you're a person who honestly believes that Moore will struggle in the playoffs or struggle to get us over the line FINE - no issues with that.

But sitting telling us that day in day out over and over and over in every Darren Moore thread, whilst dismissing any facts, stats and achievements - that's unhinged behaviour

We have people coming on all day every day in every thread telling us how they like Moore but then sit relentlessly bashing him over and over and over and attacking any achievement he achieves or any positive stats.

And it's tedious as fookery to have to read 

So please - If you're a Moore doubter or a Moore outer by all means have your doubts but also have a think about the level of vitriol, spite, mockery, dimissing of stats and facts that you're doing.

It's just TOO MUCH

It's Christmas - lighten the FOOOOOOOK up you miserable gets

lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Aye

We all believe you

Bit of a strange post mate tbh as you have cut & paste my reply to your post ! I don’t think anyone would accuse me of  NOT saying what I think. 
Plenty disagree with my views,you included If I wanted DM out I would say so.

What I HAVE said is I would like him to change but I don’t think he will.

I don’t even personally think the Chairman will move on Darren even if we don’t get promotion this Year.

Just now, parajack said:

I don’t even personally think the Chairman will move on Darren even if we don’t get promotion this Year.

I guess it depends where we finish and how mate

If we slip off now and plummet to mid-table I reckon he'll change it up. possiibly?

He won't though

We're going up

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't mind any facts

The ones where someone's having a bad week so come on here to tell us Moore is going to get us relegated or that he's not the man for the job, and project their negative issues onto this forum instead of dealing with them and making themselves happy internally before externally expressing a load of made up nonsense

The knocking of Moore, the sheer scale of it, the relentless nature of it, the repetition of it - it's unreal, unwarranted, over the top and borderline psychotic

There's no way that with our league position, points haul etc that he deserves this much flak - no chance

It's absolutely mindblowing how immature and childish some of the Moore Out posters are being and it's starting to really grate on me now

Some of the Moore outers and Moore doubters need to wind their necks in  a bit because they're starting to look properly unhinged (or even worse - Blades trying to destabilise the club)

If you're a person who honestly believes that Moore will struggle in the playoffs or struggle to get us over the line FINE - no issues with that.

But sitting telling us that day in day out over and over and over in every Darren Moore thread, whilst dismissing any facts, stats and achievements - that's unhinged behaviour

So please - by all means have your doubts but also have a think about the level of vitriol, spite, mockery, dimissing of stats and facts that you're doing.

It's just TOO MUCH

Maybe share the burden more of moderation if that’s how you feel? Genuine suggestion Irecal when virtually the entire Owlstalk Forum was anti Garry Monk,I wasn’t niether were you, but he got wayyyy more critique than Darren as did Jos.

In the main most posts I see have reasoning behind them(though I agree we don’t need multiple DM threads)

Maybe delete unnecessary threads? 
Ask people to post in an existing one ?

Just trying to take some of the vitriol out of the debate.

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Ooh, you’re hard. Although you may never have started a post you seem happy to jump on each and every one that criticises the manager. Oh and well done on the old “I never liked him from the start” gag. I’m jogging on now lol 

Your welcome try thinking before posting than you won’t look foolish 

If you don’t like my posts ignore them & jog on,that’s what I do. 
Don’t waste your time engaging with me

But if you DO critique what I have said NOT stuff I havnt said

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't mind any facts

We have people coming on all day every day in every thread telling us how they like Moore but then sit relentlessly bashing him over and over and over and attacking any achievement he achieves or any positive stats.

So please - If you're a Moore doubter or a Moore outer by all means have your doubts but also have a think about the level of vitriol, spite, mockery, dimissing of stats and facts that you're doing.

It's just TOO MUCH

lol

Mate, I did exactly that in my Statman thread, and you literally compared me to Hitler within minutes of posting it. 

I laughed it off, but your reply was proper unhinged, and then some.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, parajack said:

Maybe share the burden more of moderation if that’s how you feel? Genuine suggestion Irecal when virtually the entire Owlstalk Forum was anti Garry Monk,I wasn’t niether were you, but he got wayyyy more critique than Darren as did Jos.

In the main most posts I see have reasoning behind them(though I agree we don’t need multiple DM threads)

Maybe delete unnecessary threads? 
Ask people to post in an existing one ?

Just trying to take some of the vitriol out of the debate.

Yeah definitely mate 

It needs to cease that’s for sure 

It does my head in 

lol

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

The "Dim" and Thick" stuff is really annoying...I mean ffs!, he's played the game, he's managed a club and in no way does he come across as either.

The valid stuff?..I reckon he's holding back on the attacking options we have and shouldn't be

do i want him sacked?

Nope, 3rd in the league speaks for itself at Christmas, but I do think we wouldbe sitting top had he been less cautious

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Mate, I did exactly that in my Statman thread, and you literally compared me to Hitler within minutes of posting it. 

I laughed it off, but your reply was proper unhinged, and then some.

I said you should never have annexed the Sudetenland & invaded Czechoslovakia just not on mate 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

The "Dim" and Thick" stuff is really annoying...I mean ffs!, he's played the game, he's managed a club and in no way does he come across as either.

The valid stuff?..I reckon he's holding back on the attacking options we have and shouldn't be

do i want him sacked?

Nope, 3rd in the league speaks for itself at Christmas, but I do think we wouldbe sitting top had he been less cautious

Agree about being personal but I don’t always lump on posts saying such because we are all different,and some people just don’t think before posting.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Because they're FACTS mates

They're someething that's actually happened

Not this alternative fantasy land the Moore Outers live in where their lives are all doom and gloom and none of these achievements have happened

I get why your pushing the narrative bud i do, I'm looking at the present /future one where DM needs to find that spark he found after Christmas last year as our perfoances have been lackluster and a bit off of late. That's where my problem is at the moment.

I'm also in thinking many fans are disappointed we haven't really hit those levels of performance that give us those fantastic stats from the second half of last season .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't mind any facts

It's just TOO MUCH

lol

And breathe.

My  opinion, not fact or criticism is while ever we play that kind of midfield stoic but lacks drive, pace, flair, creativity or guile like last Saturday at home against a middle table side who hadn't won in weeks when we know and DM admitted that we needed we need more going forward then.........well ............ long slog is my opinion

• Thanks 1