Jump to content

Our problem right now? What would you do to ensure top 2?


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I think the problems are quite simple really. When Byers is playing we are constantly good. When he isn’t we are hit and miss depending on how well Bannan is playing. If Bannan and Byers are both out we are very very average. 
 

We were mediocre last season until the midfield three of Bannan, Byers and Luongo started to gel. If Byers and Bannan are back imminently I suspect we will be fine. If not we either need able deputies signing in Jan or we go to playing very direct with two up top and cross our fingers our strikers find some form 🤞

Totally agree but Darren won’t go direct with 2 up front,not even picking Smith(19league goals last Year) or Gregory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:




Let's all calm down a bit now


It's getting silly


Nobody needs to get angry or mad at each other


We're all Wednesday fans

 

Let's relaxxxxx

I think people are getting fed up of getting jumped on by the few same posters for expressing an opinion 

and you are not helping Neil 

Which is strange giving if we all had the same views the site would be like a ghost town 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I think people are getting fed up of getting jumped on by the few same posters for expressing an opinion 

and you are not helping Neil 

Which is strange giving if we all had the same views the site would be like a ghost town 

 

 

I think it's important that the Moore Out panic mob aren't given free reign to just incessantly spout nonsense without being fairly challenged with facts and stats that show their panicking to be ill founded mate


I'll always put across alternative viewpoints mate - this is Owlstalk where all views are expressed - not an echo chamber

It's here that we can all discuss and debate in a friendly way our football club

I love hearing people with views opposite to mine where people freak out if we don't batter every team ten nil, or if Moore dares to have a poor few games - it's interesting to see the psychology of how some fans throw in the towel so easily and just cry and demand a new manager

 

lol

For what it's worth though I'm going to post less using this Owlstalk login and go back to just using my Parajack one

 

  • Haha 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

It’s also not up to the fans to sack the manager, but that’s never stopped you spouting about it. You just want it your way don’t you.

Another fool who can’t read and marks his own homework….I have NEVER called for DM to go EVER and I have NEVER started a DM thread onOwlstalk 

Sorry to spoil your party & rain on your parade . 
Feel free to quote me or cut & paste ANY post of mine to the contrary.

I have never thought DM was the right appointment based on his preference for playing it out

Thats it,I don’t think it works in this League,nor Darren’s seeming liking of setting up a team based on our opponents.

You don’t like my posts jog on and don’t read them or reply to them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

I think it's important that the Moore Out panic mob aren't given free reign to just incessantly spout nonsense without being fairly challenged with facts and stats that show their panicking to be ill founded mate


I'll always put across alternative viewpoints mate - this is Owlstalk where all views are expressed - not an echo chamber

It's here that we can all discuss and debate in a friendly way our football club

I love hearing people with views opposite to mine where people freak out if we don't batter every team ten nil, or if Moore dares to have a poor few games - it's interesting to see the psychology of how some fans throw in the towel so easily and just cry and demand a new manager

 

lol

For what it's worth though I'm going to post less using this Owlstalk login and go back to just using my Parajack one

 

There maybe a lot of Moore critics at this moment in time which is understandable but percentage wise not seen that many calling for his head …. Yet 

 

Bring back Big guns he knew his stuff 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

There maybe a lot of Moore critics at this moment in time which is understandable but percentage wise not seen that many calling for his head …. Yet 

 

Bring back Big guns he knew his stuff 



lol

 

What's weird is the Moore Out folk are all 'I'm not calling for his head' but spend all day every day in Darren Moore threads saying he's not good enough, won't get us promoted, and we need another manager


Proper weird


Big Guns is long gone and rightfully so

 

Although he did make some of these current Moore Out brigade look like Stephen Hawkings

  • Like 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

There maybe a lot of Moore critics at this moment in time which is understandable but percentage wise not seen that many calling for his head …. Yet 

 

Bring back Big guns he knew his stuff 

Lol Fame at last. Been a long time coming  paras used to being outnumbered short on ammo,just another day in downtown Gotham City for me.  Try working a “Dream team” night with Trevor Nelson playing. For a REAL fun time. Airborne 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:



lol

 

What's weird is the Moore Out folk are all 'I'm not calling for his head' but spend all day every day in Darren Moore threads saying he's not good enough, won't get us promoted, and we need another manager


Proper weird


Big Guns is long gone and rightfully so

 

Although he did make some of these current Moore Out brigade look like Stephen Hawkings

So what’s your reason for posting in every DM thread? All day every day? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/12/2022 at 19:43, brando said:

It's not gonna happen,we ain't good enough,that performance today,coupled with the last 3..mid table at best,best squad,worst manager..mark my words.. 

Give it a rest ffs.

So you're genuinely stating we're likely to finish in the bottom 3rd of the table or mid table I'd we're lucky.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


 

Honestly I dont' know if everyone's just getting smashed on Christmas sherry but it's proper funny seeing just how livid some people are getting when in reality we should all just be laughing with each other and having a great time

Not guilty 

Having a dry night tonight 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Not me - I'm on my fourth Peroni in a hotel in the Cotswolds and getting ready to eat a pigs cheeks pie

 

lol



Tonight could be very messy on here if the booze continues


I could get all frantic with my typing n that

I preferred you when you were tee total 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/12/2022 at 20:16, 109Waddle said:

Let’s say Moore gets the boot on Monday, who are we going to bring in to get us into the top 2 come the end of the season?

That’s Chumpsiri’s job, not ours. 
 

Ours is to buy our tickets and shirts and turn up and support them. We do that week in week out. 
 

About time other people did their jobs. 

Edited by Steelman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/12/2022 at 19:44, Holmowl said:

Start every game 352.

 

Start Smith & Gregory every game.

 

Keep Palmer RWB.

 

Stop passing free-kicks backwards then filter it back to keeper or defender to punt 

 

Start with tempo minute 1, not minute 65.

 

Earlier balls forward.

Thanks Howard 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...