Mansfield fans have short memories

On 24/11/2022 at 12:48, royalowlisback said:

Mansfield Received 3k, plus an additional 1k. They had sold 3714 as of 1 hour ago.

So they haven't sold out, or at best will just about sell out at the last minute, their allocation of 4k, yet some of them think they should have been given the 11k capacity Kop? Mansfield logic... 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

I was joking.

Because I bet you use those terms when players wear rainbow laces or take the knee.

Its those that destroyed lives, communities and an industry + their supporters then & now who politicise 'woke'... they even elected an MP who says there's no need for foodbanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Charles Clegg said:

Its those that destroyed lives, communities and an industry + their supporters then & now who politicise 'woke'... they even elected an MP who says there's no need for foodbanks

The politics section is here https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/forum/151-politics/ feel free to crack on and let everyone know how you feel in there 

On 24/11/2022 at 18:39, morganowl said:

they have nearly sold out the 4000.  what other ground has 6600 seats at one end of the ground and has 2600 empty seats ? it gets less and less every year . im sure leeds were given 5000? what you dont want is when its a fairly local team is them buying on your end causing issues .. we have had this ourselves when quite a few of ours on there ends this and last season but luckily not too many issues. 

I'm sure it was around 6,600 when North West corner was in use, all seats have been removed now, a chunk of seats as been taken out of lower tier to make room for a larger disabled area. 

There's probably at most 5,000 seats available now. 

3,800 top tier 

1,200 bottom tier 

4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I'm sure it was around 6,600 when North West corner was in use, all seats have been removed now, a chunk of seats as been taken out of lower tier to make room for a larger disabled area. 

There's probably at most 5,000 seats available now. 

3,800 top tier 

1,200 bottom tier 

I think it was roughly 7.5k when the NW Corner was given to away fans as well as Leppings Lane.

Its 4.6k maximum allocation now.