McGuinness

SLJ

He’s an excellent player and one id love for us to sign. I doubt we will be able to though unfortunately. I suspect Cardiff will have seen enough and realise he’s a player they have use for. I’m glad he’s enjoying his football and contributing well while he’s here. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

He’s an excellent player and one id love for us to sign. I doubt we will be able to though unfortunately. I suspect Cardiff will have seen enough and realise he’s a player they have use for. I’m glad he’s enjoying his football and contributing well while he’s here. 

Yes Cardiff have changed their manager since they loaned him to us too so we’ll do well to keep hold of him in January.

Same applies with James aswell, I think I read in one of Crann or Miller’s articles that McGuinness, James and Mighten all have recall clauses in January.

Mcguiness and James (along with Bannan) have probably been our best players the last few games so it’s be a blow if we lose either or both 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Nah he’s proper bobar… if I were Cardiff I’d be like yeah let him go to that league one side he’s dogger!

🙄🙄🙄

He ain’t bad is he just don’t tell them taffs!

Aye if anyone from Cardiff or Blackpool is reading this forum McGuinness and James are both sh*te

2 hours ago, SLJ said:

Get this lad signed up please. His performances on the pitch are on another level but off the pitch he’s a proper class act. In corporate today and  he got the man of the match. The look on his face whilst signing kids programmes and shirts was something I haven’t seen for years, in fact I haven’t seen a player loved like that for years. He’s the happiest lad in the world at the moment, a true gentleman, footballer and all round man. 

Crikey, ambitious or what. There was never a chance of us signing Storey up from last season and McGuinness is streets ahead of him, not a prayer.

Good to dream though.

Cardiff are £110 million in debt and only signed one player for a fee (£500k) this summer. McGuinness has a year and a half left on his Cardiff contract and Transfermarkt value him at £1.2 million.

I'm probably dreaming but any chance we put in a cheeky bid in January? Or some kind of deal where we buy him for a set fee at the end of the season if we get promoted (if it means we get to keep him to the end of the season).

4 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Na, 3rd with the best squad in the division

Best squad is a bit subjective isn't it, some might even say that it's a bit "convenient" for you to claim that. I distinctly remember when people said the same about us in the Championship with Carlos too, despite us being something like the 6th or 7th highest spenders at the time. Wolves spent over 30M one summer back then for example, but apparently we had some divine right to win promotion because Chansiri spent a bit too. If you expect perfection I suggest you just give up now, because you'll never be happy.

Would you still be critical of Moore if we finish the season with 100 points in 3rd place? Genuine question.

2 hours ago, Dan™ said:

Best squad is a bit subjective isn't it, some might even say that it's a bit "convenient" for you to claim that. I distinctly remember when people said the same about us in the Championship with Carlos too, despite us being something like the 6th or 7th highest spenders at the time. Wolves spent over 30M one summer back then for example, but apparently we had some divine right to win promotion because Chansiri spent a bit too. If you expect perfection I suggest you just give up now, because you'll never be happy.

Would you still be critical of Moore if we finish the season with 100 points in 3rd place? Genuine question.

He’s probably a pig pal. 

7 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Na, 3rd with the best squad in the division

I was chatting to an Ipswich fan recently and he reckons they've got the best squad in the division.

They've spent somewhere in the region of £5m in the past couple of seasons.

🤷‍♂️

Guest I Love Coffee

Look back to his interview a few weeks ago about how his transfer came about and if Cardiff keep tabs on him. I'd be amazed, given what was said, if they recalled him.

15 hours ago, SLJ said:

And people question Moore. We’ve built this season on clean sheets🤷🏻‍♂️

He's not our player. I would also judge Moore on the permanent signings he as made which would give you a slighly more balanced opinion. By the way, lets keep our fingers crossed he isn't recalled in January.