SWFC vs MANSFIELD

I fear it could well be one of those cup upsets, where the backing from the big away support in their cup final makes the difference. Their players will be lifted by it, whereas our fans and players are hardly going to get an adrenalin surge from a second round FA Cup game against Mansfield Town.

If we pick a reasonably strong team, and there's no reason to make wholesale changes with there being no midweek games either side of it - 3-1 Wednesday. If he messes about too much trying to fit all the fringe players in, I think we could be going out.

Well just seen kop not available for this game,that to me means atmosphere from home fans will be poor.

Having to sit next to strangers allways seems to dampen the atmosphere.

Should just open kop and shut South stand for these games,more chance of getting tickets with friends and matchday mates.

3 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Well just seen kop not available for this game,that to me means atmosphere from home fans will be poor.

Having to sit next to strangers allways seems to dampen the atmosphere.

Should just open kop and shut South stand for these games,more chance of getting tickets with friends and matchday mates.

I don’t quite understand your post. If you sit with friends on the kop for league matches, why wouldn’t you sit with them in say the North stand for example for this game?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sexpistol said:

I don’t quite understand your post. If you sit with friends on the kop for league matches, why wouldn’t you sit with them in say the North stand for example for this game?

Because we have season tickets on kop,but dont all buy on same day for these matches,simple really.

• Haha 2