SWFC vs MANSFIELD

On 08/11/2022 at 17:00, Dutch McLovin said:

If they can sell them let them have them.

Id make this dirt cheap for all fans if there gonna bring some, especially if it’s a Saturday afternoon.

Get free tickets to schools offered out pay on the gate at a tenner and season tickets a fiver. Kids in for nothing. 

£5 kids, ST holders and Members...£10 for everyone else.

Push for 30k and give he fans no reason to complain about prices...see who rocks up!!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Only 4 round 2 games being shown live, there were 5 in round 1.  Surprised that the new media darlings Wrexham weren't picked again tbh.

Me too. I suppose with the world cup being on its difficult for them to schedule too many games as they would likely clash. I would imagine they'll double up on games in round 3 and 4 now. 

2 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

France v Denmark or Forest Green v Alvechurch. That's gonna be tricky to choose between lol

I can't make a decision as big as that, so I'm going to bottle it and go to Wednesday v Mansfield instead! Assuming it'll be on the Saturday afternoon, no reason it wouldn't be.

• Like 2

To be fair those tv games picked for the next round on tv are the correct ones. 

Wednesday v Mansfield isn't really a tv puller and probably only interesting for Wednesday and Mansfield fans. But other fans will probably want to watch the non league teams and the magic of the cup. 

43 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

To be fair those tv games picked for the next round on tv are the correct ones. 

Wednesday v Mansfield isn't really a tv puller and probably only interesting for Wednesday and Mansfield fans. But other fans will probably want to watch the non league teams and the magic of the cup. 

Really? Newport County v Torquay?

1 hour ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Really? Newport County v Torquay?

Assuming Derby win the replay, they get a David v Goliath clash. If Torquay win, people get to follow their progress. I don't know which game I'd choose instead - it's not a great draw from that point of view.

7 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Last figure I saw was around 1250

I think they will sell whatever the maximum allocation is 4,600 ?

How many season ticket holders do they have? As tickets are only on sale to STH's until Friday.

They are averaging about 6K home supporters per game this season.