Grimsby 4-1 Plymouth

8 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Nope for somehow determining that getting Rotherham promoted from this division twice, which he had to do because he got them relegated twice, means he is due more leeway for being held by a none league team. It’s like there’s something other than football you don’t like about our manager. 

Please don’t play the the anybody who doubts Moore is a racist card…it’s utterly pathetic..shame on you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 06/11/2022 at 00:21, legendaryswan said:

Success breeds success, whether its pizza cup , fa cup or league cup,  you play to win every game.

No team gets promoted by accepting defeat as a successful outcome

Exactly winning games and going on an unbeaten run across all competitions helps breed confidence and push that winning mentality. It makes you more determined as a player to see how long you can keep it going..

14 hours ago, The coach said:

Not really..Warne is proven in this division..2 or 3 promotions on a crap budget..you are talking nonsense

Warne needs to prove he can do it at a different club from Rotherham if he's to be a success. The years and league has been littered with managers that have been superb and had lots of success at one club ,but when they manage someone else they really struggle . Hurst is a good example , wilder didn't last long in his next job after leaving the sty. 

Amazing how people write off teams chances after one bad result.

Just cast your minds back to 91/92 when we got stuffed by Norwich (6-1) and Arsenal (7-1) yet were still in with a chance of the title with two games to go and got what is still our best ever finish since 1961 qualifying for Europe.

One bad result in November (especially in the Cup) does not define the season.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Nope for somehow determining that getting Rotherham promoted from this division twice, which he had to do because he got them relegated twice, means he is due more leeway for being held by a none league team. It’s like there’s something other than football you don’t like about our manager. 

He’s had 3 promotions to the Championship with Rotherham, not 2. He’s been relegated twice after full seasons in charge and once when Jackett was sacked. 

So perhaps he’s shown that he can’t keep a side on a tiny budget in the Championship. He sure as hell has proved he will get them straight back up though. 

He won’t be judged on this season at Derby with Roseniors squad, but you wouldn’t bet against him getting promoted next season if they don’t make a late run this. 

Has he proved himself to be a more effective a manager at this level than Moore?

So far, too right he has. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Warne needs to prove he can do it at a different club from Rotherham if he's to be a success. The years and league has been littered with managers that have been superb and had lots of success at one club ,but when they manage someone else they really struggle . Hurst is a good example , wilder didn't last long in his next job after leaving the sty. 

But Wilder had already done well as a Cobbler. 

Take your point though Shezza. Bob Paisley were rubbish. 

Warne doesn’t need to prove anything. He’s had 3 promotions out of this league, which is widely regarded as one of the hardest to get out of. He just deserves huge credit, not yeah but type credit. 

5 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

But Wilder had already done well as a Cobbler. 

Take your point though Shezza. Bob Paisley were rubbish. 

Warne doesn’t need to prove anything. He’s had 3 promotions out of this league, which is widely regarded as one of the hardest to get out of. He just deserves huge credit, not yeah but type credit. 

I do like the guy, part of me wants him to get them promoted and push on upwards and he can prove how good he can be at a club which has real tradition and a bigger fanbase than Rotherham.......

Though it's only a little part because of our history against Derby I'd rather they Rot down here for eternity lol

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Amazing how people write off teams chances after one bad result.

Just cast your minds back to 91/92 when we got stuffed by Norwich (6-1) and Arsenal (7-1) yet were still in with a chance of the title with two games to go and got what is still our best ever finish since 1961 qualifying for Europe.

One bad result in November (especially in the Cup) does not define the season.

I'm going to hate typing this but...................

It was L**ds that beat us 6-1 

Gordon Watson's finest moment for our goal.

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

I do like the guy, part of me wants him to get them promoted and push on upwards and he can prove how good he can be at a club which has real tradition and a bigger fanbase than Rotherham.......

Though it's only a little part because of our history against Derby I'd rather they Rot down here for eternity lol

When you say a little part of you, is it that little part that your lass keeps complaining about? (I nearly said moaning, but I didn’t want to give you an easy retort!)

image.gif.d8343ce6ffd5816acefdf1633b9f6453.gif

4 hours ago, flying-owl said:

I'm going to hate typing this but...................

It was L**ds that beat us 6-1 

Gordon Watson's finest moment for our goal.

Norwich did is by a similar score around that time, must have been a couple of years earlier.

Forgotten about L**ds

2 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Norwich did is by a similar score around that time, must have been a couple of years earlier.

Forgotten about L**ds

Must be getting confused in my old age. Norwich haven't thumped us like that in decades if at all!

19 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

When you say a little part of you, is it that little part that your lass keeps complaining about? (I nearly said moaning, but I didn’t want to give you an easy retort!)

image.gif.d8343ce6ffd5816acefdf1633b9f6453.gif

Lol 

Nah she's not a problem anymore I got rid of her ... I just dislike Derby ,so I hope warne fails with them and we can wave them Goodbye as we get promoted .