Plymouth v Exeter

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

This will be the catchphrase of the season when they break the 100 point barrier in April. 

We'll see 

There is a long way to go and they have a few loan players in their team who could quite easily get recalled by their parent clubs in January 

Don't get me wrong, they're a very strong side but still 30 matches left of the season so not a forgone conclusion by a long stretch 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

We'll see 

There is a long way to go and they have a few loan players in their team who could quite easily get recalled by their parent clubs in January 

Don't get me wrong, they're a very strong side but still 30 matches left of the season so not a forgone conclusion by a long stretch 

Absolutely. Plymouth have had a phenomenal start but a 7 point gap can dissappear very quickly with a couple of bad results.

Maybe they will keep up this form and win the league but they are by no stretch away and clear just yet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Except calling home games poo and not going?

I’d rather spend my hard earned at away games..but I still watch every home game so bore off you none entity..post not poster..this will be my last response to you..

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

If we were in Plymouths position would we be saying we're home and dry already? Would we be saying there's no way we're finishing outside the top 2?

Course we wouldn't. Stop panicking and let's see what the next few games brings. It's early days yet, things can change quickly, don't forget. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, lukeyswfc said:

Plymouth will be top 2 if they keep this up and they would deserve it. Playing quick attacking football.

Us, Ipswich or Posh for the other. Everyone is faltering but Plymouth. The good sides don’t have sticky patches, they have a 1 game blip and Plymouth are looking like a side winning the league.

Early days?

Good sides do have sticky patches in this League due to the nature of it.

A footballing side struggle against against the likes of Wycombe on a cold winter's day.

12 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

For what it’s worth despite Moore’s diabolical substitutions , i think Plymouth would have scored late on against us. We’d missed loads of chances that game and were set up for the sucker punch and they just seem to grind out results. 

Naa. We had no out ball after the subs and Dele for all his attributes ain’t a defensive mid and doesn’t even track back half the time. So don’t agree, the subs cost us a big result IMO.

They were very impressive tonight, nice to watch and a lot more aggressive attacking football than us. Gets the crowd going as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We don’t think we are going up.  We know how tight the league is.  We’d be disappointed if we missed the playoffs now but the bigger squads that you and others have will play their part.  

Our squad is already stretched with Azaz, Mayor, Bolton, Miller all injured….and all of them would be strong candidates to start a game.  

We are just highly organised and are happy to throw caution to the wind.  Our chairman has said all the manager has to do is be brave and take risks.  

As fans we know we are overachieving and we are just enjoying the ride!  

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Night King said:

Plymouth looking by far the best team in the league and they’ve played most of the better sides already. 

They look superb. I try to convince myself that it's a matter of the grass being greener on the other side...