Plymouth v Exeter

Plymouth are due a sticky patch just have to hope we can take advantage and win our home match against them. Like I said previously I'm not convinced they have the squad depth to reach the finishing line. I can see them finishing 3 or 4th in the end

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Right...

Pretty sure fans have moaned aplenty when we've dropped points this season. 

Not sure which forum you are reading. 

But they’re swaying more towards Ipswich/Plymouth costing us promotion rather than ourselves bottling the crunch games. Or at least that’s what it feels like.

Just now, IWEDFM said:

Plymouth are due a sticky patch just have to hope we can take advantage and win our home match against them. Like I said previously I'm not convinced they have the squad depth to reach the finishing line. I can see them finishing 3 or 4th in the end

This will be the catchphrase of the season when they break the 100 point barrier in April. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

But they’re swaying more towards Ipswich/Plymouth costing us promotion rather than ourselves bottling the crunch games. Or at least that’s what it feels like.

Not really. 

At the end of the day, you are going to hope for your rivals to drop points. Unfortunately, Plymouth are absolute tearing up the division atm. 

And yeah, we have bottled a couple of crunch games this season, and we will have to sort that out should we wish to get automatic promotion. 

There are plenty of threads/posts on here moaning all the time and calling for the manager to be sacked. You can fill your boots on here with those, don't have to look very hard. 

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

This will be the catchphrase of the season when they break the 100 point barrier in April. 

No matter how you look at it with our squad this stage of the season we shouldn’t be 8 points from overtaking Plymouth top spot no way 

Plymouth will be top 2 if they keep this up and they would deserve it. Playing quick attacking football.

Us, Ipswich or Posh for the other. Everyone is faltering but Plymouth. The good sides don’t have sticky patches, they have a 1 game blip and Plymouth are looking like a side winning the league.

Early days?

1 minute ago, 1966 said:

No matter how you look at it with our squad this stage of the season we shouldn’t be 8 points from overtaking Plymouth top spot no way 

Fully agree with that. Imo we have the best squad in the league. To be 7 points off the top isn’t great at all. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lukeyswfc said:

Plymouth will be top 2 if they keep this up and they would deserve it. Playing quick attacking football.

Us, Ipswich or Posh for the other. Everyone is faltering but Plymouth. The good sides don’t have sticky patches, they have a 1 game blip and Plymouth are looking like a side winning the league.

Early days?

Think Derby will come good as well..it’s already looking ominous if you ask me

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 1966 said:

Everyone says we have a great squad yet whenever we rotate we have an awful one…

I believe we have a very good midfield and depth.

Defence is strong but weak backups

Strikers strong but weak backups.

Equally, we’d be 1 point off top of champ. Burnley have got 35 from 18 games.

Plymouth 41 from 17.

Theyre a very good team, been together a while, good chemistry, attack quickly. Fans great not quiet waiting for something to happen