Well…

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I thought their first was a decent cross and with Winnal Iorfas only real choice was to take his head off...which i believe is an offense

He might have got across him a bit quicker, but you can find a reason for most any goal thats scored..Iorfa had a steady game, which is an imprvement...Its confidence, if he gets it back, he'll be a major player

Thanks for the info, i must admit when i see him on the team sheet i think oh crap we've lost (probably unfairly), but at the moment what choice is there? Henagan is probably finished having broken his cruciate ligament, players are rarely the same after such an injury, and god knows what famewo did. So it's either iorfa or me I'm afraid!

1 minute ago, Humdy said:

Thanks for the info, i must admit when i see him on the team sheet i think oh crap we've lost (probably unfairly), but at the moment what choice is there? Henagan is probably finished having broken his cruciate ligament, players are rarely the same after such an injury, and god knows what famewo did. So it's either iorfa or me I'm afraid!

Ihekwe?

1 hour ago, Brommers said:

Byers just back from injury. Defence missing several key players. Think your a glass half empty kind of person. 

In fairness I have been expressing concerns on here about the defence well before we started getting injury problems at the back.

The problems we have had with our defence pre date any injury issues we currently have.

3 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

The desperation to find fault in every performance is getting really weird. Three cracking goals, a missed penalty and the drama and tension of a possible late comeback. That’s entertainment. 

I do sometimes wonder what people want. If you win comfortably at home, score 4 goals and rest half your players that is surely a good outcome?

It's difficult understand what would actually satisfy some people. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

In fairness I have been expressing concerns on here about the defence well before we started getting injury problems at the back.

The problems we have had with our defence pre date any injury issues we currently have.

Also in fairness, the fewest goals conceded in the league is 14, we've only conceded 16 and that's with our key defensive signing getting injured before he'd got his boots dirty.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

It's difficult understand what would actually satisfy some people. 

Definitely a strange vibe on here. 

I bet there’d be more posts if we’d have lost… we win and it’s boring and no one wants to be happy or discuss owt.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

If you think that was entertaining you are easily pleased. 
good result

2 good goals

A performance as disjointed as the selection and formation. 
Take Bannan out of our side today and put him into theirs and the results completely different

probably, because it would then be 12 v 10, gives them a bit of an advantage

I’ve not been Moores biggest fan in recent weeks but if you can’t be happy about scoring 4 goals at home and winning you truly are lost.

2 bad goals to concede, yes, and not at our best, yes. However, not at our best and scored 4… If Ipswich or Plymouth had done that half of us would be saying “they can win when poor”

After Wednesday and a 5 point gap it looked long but once again it changes quickly and back to 3. Gonna be a close one. Us and Ipswich both showing signs of jitters.

And this is why our fans are mental.

You will get 0-0’s that you can’t catch your breath during. You will get games like today where it’s apparently boring but there’s 6 goals to enjoy. 

In the former, our manager/players would be slagged off for being criminally wasteful. In the latter it was a dull game and “if we didn’t have Bannan blah blah”.

We are in league one. Everyone needs to get a grip & engage some critical thinking as to how our season is actually going & how every team we face has every right to cause us some problems.

Of course at a customer level you can make comment about how it’s not been the most exciting game. But on a supporter level you should be waxing lyrical about three cracking goals, a confident penalty & how Sam Winnall will never not score against us. 

Ipswich totally fell apart today against Charlton. To be 4-2 up in the 94th minute and to not win is ridiculous. If that was Wednesday, I’m not sure Moore would ever be welcome in Hillsborough again by a weird section of our supporters. 

• Like 3