Well…

1 hour ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

If you think that was entertaining you are easily pleased. 
good result

2 good goals

A performance as disjointed as the selection and formation. 
Take Bannan out of our side today and put him into theirs and the results completely different

Something tells me that even if Elvis and the Beatles had done a free pregame show you'd still be unhappy!

6 goals

Woodwork hit a couple of times

Two penalties

Plenty of goalmouth scrambles

Fringe players involved and scoring

That's entertainment!

I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

That’s a gouda one……

…soz

I stopped doing that when I'd forgot what I was posting by the time I'd got to the bottom lol

• Haha 1

Very pleased with the result today and nice to see that gap close on the top 2.

Still a bit of a head scratcher as to why Byers was dropped after playing well the other night but we won so can’t really complain too much.

Also a concern at the goals that we conceded, I’m not sure how Winnal gets that free header in the middle of the box. Going forward I still have reservations about our defence and it’s something that needs working on, against a better side we might have been in trouble but on the flip side you can only beat who’s in front of you and we did just that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I’m not confusing anything. If you’re not entertained by six incidents, a missed incident and the incidents associated with a potential late dramatic incident then your probably watching the wrong incident. Incidentally, I suspect you are. 

I wonder if some people actually went to todays game. 
The way we totally swept aside the worst side in the division with entertaining football was thrilling 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Very pleased with the result today and nice to see that gap close on the top 2.

Still a bit of a head scratcher as to why Byers was dropped after playing well the other night but we won so can’t really complain too much.

Also a concern at the goals that we conceded, I’m not sure how Winnal gets that free header in the middle of the box. Going forward I still have reservations about our defence and it’s something that needs working on, against a better side we might have been in trouble but on the flip side you can only beat who’s in front of you and we did just that.

Byers just back from injury. Defence missing several key players. Think your a glass half empty kind of person. 

26 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

I wonder if some people actually went to todays game. 
The way we totally swept aside the worst side in the division with entertaining football was thrilling 

I can’t say thrilling to be honest. Bet the Ipswich game was more dramatic but I’m certainly not complaining at what I saw. 

We could have won 6-0 today without being any good, what a weird game. 

Started incredibly poorly

Amazing goal from Bannan

Softest penalty ever

Played better in the second half, albeit disjointed.

2 great goals

Poor penalty 

2 lapses at the back when we could have improved our goal difference.

Stockdale horrendous for their second

If Winnall's shot had've gone in it'd have been panic stations.

What a bonkers side we are!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humdy said:

Didn't see the game, anyone comment on how iorfa played? either of their goals down to him cocking up?

I thought their first was a decent cross and with Winnal diving in, Iorfas only real choice was to take his head off...which i believe is an offense

He might have got across him a bit quicker, but you can find a reason for most any goal thats scored..Iorfa had a steady game, which is an improvement...Its confidence, if he gets it back, he'll be a major player

Edited by asteener1867

Guest Jack the Hat

Good result. Burton have been a bit of a bogey side particularly when Carlos was in charge. 3 points against them is always good. I just don’t like them for some reason.