Moore

I don’t get the constant tinkering. This is the problem with having 6 centre midfielders and too many players per position. Squad is too big. He feels he has to change every game. Play the best team for the first hour, stick to it and change as and when needed. We need them to build relationships. 

I also don’t get the sub. Sticking with 5 at the back with 10 men, should have gone 441, we had the personnel on the pitch to play that too. 

oh well onto Bolton. Another set of changes I imagine. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Jesús the constant whinging by you lot is  more draining than the football that this level.

11 men on the pitch even with the starting line up and I reckon we come out of this with a clean sheet and a win.

game changed after sending off which we can debate all night whether it was? In reality there were challenges in that game that could be deemed worse and in my opinion a poor decision.

it’s a long old season and everyone would be moaning if we played the regulars and they pull up injured, we need to be able to rotate the squad or what’s the point having them.

before anyone says it. No I wouldn’t have picked that team but I reckon the starting 11 could have won that

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

TBF I thought we handled them well until the red. I thought the decision to stick with 5 at the back with so long left meant we had set up for long spells of defending. Thought we needed to go 441, would of allowed more of an opportunity to move the ball up the field. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1