Forest away end

7 minutes ago, Night King said:

As things currently stand in the Premier League, the away club gets a minimum of 3,000 tickets unless the stadium capacity is less than 30,000, then the home club has to provide at least 10% of that capacity. 

Cheers

12 minutes ago, DCFCOwls said:

They didnt even get 26,000 then after giving it the biggun all summer about being a prem club. 

And theyve spent more momey than anyone in Europe... ffp? 

its a joke 

If a ground holds roughly 30,000 before segregation and the attendance is 29,281 then they couldn't do much more..

As for them giving it the 'biggun' don't try to tell us you weren't when you got promoted whilst Forest were screwing up in the play-offs against Yeovil in League One.

I reckon someone's feeling a little bit annoyed tonight, because their rivals have already won as many games this season as you did the last time you were playing with the big boys!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dont put a comparison with our spending to theres 

theyve spent money neither of our clubs could ever spend unless we went up 

theyve literally just spent 5m on a lad from Bordeuax and theres talk about sending him on loan to Olmpiacos to get experience

even Villa fans are questioning this spending spree and theyve got an owner whos been using his other club to get around ffp whilst in the championship.

the so called authroties do fizz all and let them get on with it 

we’re all being laughed at by the prem boys, and Im not defending our spending during those years but lets not call this out for what it is.

51 minutes ago, g-owls said:

If a ground holds roughly 30,000 before segregation and the attendance is 29,281 then they couldn't do much more..

As for them giving it the 'biggun' don't try to tell us you weren't when you got promoted whilst Forest were screwing up in the play-offs against Yeovil in League One.

I reckon someone's feeling a little bit annoyed tonight, because their rivals have already won as many games this season as you did the last time you were playing with the big boys!

They can give it the biggun when winning but adding in us being cheats whilst spending 200m is a ******** joke frankly 

It doesnt sting its just anger when a bunch of money throwers sit there taking the moral high ground whilst spending the equlivent of a super yacht on one lad. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

They can give it the biggun when winning but adding in us being cheats whilst spending 200m is a ******** joke frankly 

It doesnt sting its just anger when a bunch of money throwers sit there taking the moral high ground whilst spending the equlivent of a super yacht on one lad. 

They can spend money because they are a Premier League club, they also have a far bigger pull than Derby could ever dream of.

I know that hurts Derby fans, but you cannot deny the facts. Nottingham Forest have a richer history and better potential. 

If Morris’ gamble had paid off and you’d beaten either QPR or Villa in those play-off finals then I doubt any Derby fan would have given two hoots about whatever rules were broken along the way.

That’s football for you. Wednesday were 90 minutes from dreamland, Chansiri and Carvahal would have been given hero status and who knows, we could have given it a decent shot at staying in the premier league.

It didn’t happen and here we are…

I have no idea how Forest managed to win that game yesterday. 

They got absolutely battered in the second half. 

They'll have to improve greatly to stand a chance of staying up. Don't think many other established PL teams will quite so profligate in front of goal as the 'Ammers were. 

As for the spending, well, it's their right to do it and if they get relegated they may well pay for it. 

On balance I think I have a far easier time processing a Premier League club chucking some cash around, than I do Derby in their position suddenly being able to sign the likes of Hourihanne.

Two different sides of the same issue. Only difference is Forest haven’t yet demonstrated that they’ve clearly not learned anything, or pushing the limits of what they can do after they arguably should have been thrown out of the league a month ago.

4 hours ago, g-owls said:

They can spend money because they are a Premier League club, they also have a far bigger pull than Derby could ever dream of.

I know that hurts Derby fans, but you cannot deny the facts. Nottingham Forest have a richer history and better potential. 

If Morris’ gamble had paid off and you’d beaten either QPR or Villa in those play-off finals then I doubt any Derby fan would have given two hoots about whatever rules were broken along the way.

That’s football for you. Wednesday were 90 minutes from dreamland, Chansiri and Carvahal would have been given hero status and who knows, we could have given it a decent shot at staying in the premier league.

It didn’t happen and here we are…

I aint fussed about them achieving promotion or the fact we failed, we tried to cheat it amd failed which is fair enough Im happy for us to take the punishment. i actually dont care about the premiership either it was sh yte before going down after Jim Smiths era and as for the 2007-08 season WTF:

Whats pi33ing me of is the sheer hypocrisy of the prem club fans and Forests are the biggest culprits at the moment, for years they moaned about parachute payments, over inflated transfer fees and wages. Now theyre bragging about spending 150m on 2nd rate footballers whilst people ******** starve to death, and they aint nringing that money in organically theyre getting it through tv payments which isnt “we can afford it” is it, its money gotten through someome elses pocket. This is a club that cant even fill their 30k stadium.

and theres more clubs benefitting from this but their fans are just at the start of it and the novelty of it makes them heard louder at this moment in time.

2 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

On balance I think I have a far easier time processing a Premier League club chucking some cash around, than I do Derby in their position suddenly being able to sign the likes of Hourihanne.

Two different sides of the same issue. Only difference is Forest haven’t yet demonstrated that they’ve clearly not learned anything, or pushing the limits of what they can do after they arguably should have been thrown out of the league a month ago.

When youve got them chucking money around like its nothing I think we can just forget it 

we deserved our punishment and probably should have beem given another for this season as well, Ive said that numerous times. 

but Forest fans calling us cheats whilst spending tv money which is more than clubs like AC Milan who have sustained success can spend... they can fizz off with that. 

AC Milan and clubs like it are being outspent 10 to 1 by a club who will finish bottom half amd cant even fill their shed, amd have spent a quarter of a century in the 2nd and 3rd tiers nationally.

1 hour ago, DCFCOwls said:

When youve got them chucking money around like its nothing I think we can just forget it 

we deserved our punishment and probably should have beem given another for this season as well, Ive said that numerous times. 

but Forest fans calling us cheats whilst spending tv money which is more than clubs like AC Milan who have sustained success can spend... they can fizz off with that. 

AC Milan and clubs like it are being outspent 10 to 1 by a club who will finish bottom half amd cant even fill their shed, amd have spent a quarter of a century in the 2nd and 3rd tiers nationally.

They've earned the right to spend that amount by gaining promotion. It's why clubs like ours cheated to get there. We failed, they didn't. Get over it 

Its no good saying they cheated and succeeded and then saying “deal with it” 

No club should be cheating and getting away with it. I wont deny it stings more because of them but you cant go shooting down an argument necause they got away with it and we didnt. 

we’re as fans both victims of a system that encourages overspending. Where does all that money Forest are spending come from? Because it sure as hell isnt money theyve generated through being self sufficient 

theyre cheats just as we were, we failed and got rightly punished, they will never be punished for their cheating and instead will be lauding it up and be lauded to boot. 

meanwhile clubs down here call us and you cheating bast*rds, they are right (whatever rules you bent at the time) but lets not laud another set of cheating bast@rds.

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

They've earned the right to spend that amount by gaining promotion. It's why clubs like ours cheated to get there. We failed, they didn't. Get over it 

4 minutes ago, DCFCOwls said:

Its no good saying they cheated and succeeded and then saying “deal with it” 

No club should be cheating and getting away with it. I wont deny it stings more because of them but you cant go shooting down an argument necause they got away with it and we didnt. 

we’re as fans both victims of a system that encourages overspending. Where does all that money Forest are spending come from? Because it sure as hell isnt money theyve generated through being self sufficient 

theyre cheats just as we were, we failed and got rightly punished, they will never be punished for their cheating and instead will be lauding it up and be lauded to boot. 

meanwhile clubs down here call us and you cheating bast*rds, they are right (whatever rules you bent at the time) but lets not laud another set of cheating bast@rds.

It is self sufficient. They have earned by being promoted. It's like any business, they gambled on making the business successful. They have done that. How that is managed now is key. If they blow it they'll suffer the consequences 

3 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

I aint fussed about them achieving promotion or the fact we failed, we tried to cheat it amd failed which is fair enough Im happy for us to take the punishment. i actually dont care about the premiership either it was sh yte before going down after Jim Smiths era and as for the 2007-08 season WTF:

Whats pi33ing me of is the sheer hypocrisy of the prem club fans and Forests are the biggest culprits at the moment, for years they moaned about parachute payments, over inflated transfer fees and wages. Now theyre bragging about spending 150m on 2nd rate footballers whilst people ******** starve to death, and they aint nringing that money in organically theyre getting it through tv payments which isnt “we can afford it” is it, its money gotten through someome elses pocket. This is a club that cant even fill their 30k stadium.

and theres more clubs benefitting from this but their fans are just at the start of it and the novelty of it makes them heard louder at this moment in time.

You know TV money is an avenue of income and that it will cover a lot of the outlay don't you? 

3 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

1) Nottingham Forest aren't responsible for the increase in food prices, energy bills or petrol prices. Take that argument to those who are..

2) Seriously? How did Clowes buy Derby? Did he find a magic money tree down the garden, or was it through the wealth he's amassed with his private property investment organisation, wealth that has been achieved over time courtesy of other people's money. 

3) 29,281 + segregation and there's your 30,000.

I'm sorry pal, but to me it comes across as jealousy that it's not you, instead your fiercest rivals that are lapping their moment in the sun.

If they get relegated then the heavy spending may come back to haunt them, who knows you could be back in the same league next season.

2 hours ago, fudge27 said:

You know TV money is an avenue of income and that it will cover a lot of the outlay don't you? 

Theres no way all that money comes from subscriptions 

And I dont care theyre in the premier league my issue with them is the fact they were vocal in wanting us to go under and demanded it  ecause we were cheats. Its fair enough to want us to be punished and most level headed Derby fans were accepting of our punishmemt and relieved it wasnt more. Its the hypocrisy of these Forest fans that moaned about tv money for years only to then use such a stick to gloat about it to us. 

Football is now a game of haves and have nots and it shouldnt be. It should be fair and it should be self sufficient ie clubs have to be able to afford to pay these wages not through tv money but through their own revenues. We should all be calling an end to this anti competition tv monopoly not because its a rival but because its for the love the game. 

a wage cap would soon sort the game out. Amd transfer fees need ridding as well.

amd as for us signing Hourihane amd others we shouldnt have been allowed to sign them we should be under a strict embargo for this season at least, and under a less strict one next season. Bit things need to change in football its ridiculous clubs like Barcelona and Forest are getting away with their dealings.